Twenty

Tyreke

I woke up handled my hygiene and showered then I put on a pair of sweats and made my way downstairs to the kitchen to get started on breakfast

I woke up handled my hygiene and showered then I put on a pair of sweats and made my way downstairs to the kitchen to get started on breakfast. I flipped the pancakes I then walked over to the oven and checked on the bacon. The doorbell rung and I walked over to the door I unlocked the door and opened it.

"Good morning."

"Good morning."

"Are you Mr. Smith?"

"Yes."

"Sign here."

I sighed my name then the delivery guy walked in with two bouquet of pink and yellow roses.

"Is there anywhere you want me to sit them?"

"In the dining room on the table there is no specific order for you to place them," I spoke.

I walked into the kitchen and took up the pancakes that was on the griddle on the plate.

"Okay."

The delivery guy sat the roses down I tipped him and walked him back to the door the guy left and just as I was about to close my door Kenova walked up and I rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing here?"

"I made a mistake and I want to get my rights back."

"Nope now get off of my property before I call the police."

"This isn't right Ty."

"No you not being in Mari's life for the past 2 years and not being consistently and eventually signing over your rights is not right now get off of my property."

I closed and locked the door and walked back into the kitchen I got the bacon out of the oven and poured more pancake mix on the griddle.

"Mhmm good morning baby," Harley spoke as she walked in the kitchen.

"Good morning beautiful."

Harley walked over to me and kissed my cheek.

"Woman you better kiss me right."

"You're cooking babe I don't want you to burn the food."

I nodded and continued on with cooking.

"When is Mari coming back?"

"I'm starting to think that you like Mari more than you like me," I joked.

"I don't but I do have an attachment to him though."

"I know you do and he'll be back later today so we're going to take him to the aquarium."

"Okay."

"Have you talked to your pops lately?"

"I did and he told me that it's pointless for me to have a townhouse since I be here at your house the most."

"I agree."