Five

That night

Tyreke
I had just finished putting Jamari down for bed when my doorbell rung I jogged downstairs going over to the door seeing Carmen and Noah I dapped up Noah and hugged Carmen then I let them both in.

"What are you two doing here?"

"I decided to fly in a little early and I ran into Noah at the airport and he offered to drop me off here I know mama and daddy aren't up and I didn't want to disturb them so I decided to come here."

"So you want to stay here for a few days?"

"No just for tonight then I'm going over to mama and daddy house."

"Where's your bags?"

"I'll go get them," Noah walked out.

"So you and ole boy aren't together anymore?"

"Nope I left him for good the rest of my things will be here by the weekend."

"Okay."

"When do you get Mari again?"

"I have him permanently now."

"You do."

"Yep Kenova drooped Mari off to ma and pops with her parental rights papers."

"Damn."

"It's cool I got Mari."

"With my help."

Noah came in with Carmen bags.

"Ty you wanna go out tonight?"

"Can't I got Mari."

"I'll watch him tonight."

"You sure?"

"Yeah you need to go out old man."

"I'm not old."

"Sure you're not."

"I'll be back."

"Okay."

I grabbed Carmen bags and made my upstairs I stopped by the guest room she uses when she come here then I made my way towards my room to shower and change.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I made my way back downstairs and into the living room.

"Okay brother you look good.""

"Thank you."

"You ready?"

"Yeah."

"I'm driving."

"Cool."

I hugged Carmen and we walked out heading over to Noah car. We got in and Carmen closed the door. It's been a while since I got out and I haven't had a drink in a while and I already know my limit.

"What club are we going to?"

"We're not going to just a regular club we're going to the strip club."

"Which one?"

"Magic City."

"Stop somewhere so I can get some change."

"Already ahead of you I gotta get some myself."

"Alright."

Hopefully Noah knows his limit because I'm not about to be babysitting him.

Magic City

We walked inside of Magic City heading towards the bar to get ourselves something to drink then we'll be heading towards the stage.

"What can I get you boys?"