Thirteen

Tyreke
I'm back in my office with my clients that I just showed a house to now we're talking everything over. I let them talk amongst themselves after I told them price of the property tax that they'll have to pay yearly along with the home insurance.

"Okay Mr. Smith we're going to take the house."

"Great."

I got started on gathering the homeowner papers. Once I had all of the papers I handed the papers over to my clients they read over the papers and signed them.

"I was a little hesitant about you finding us our first home but my husband told me to give you a chance and you nailed it on the first try."

"Thank you," I smiled.

"We will be referring you to all of our family and friends."

I nodded Mr. Brooks handed me the check and I thanked him. I got the papers back then I handed Mrs. Brooks the keys they stood up and we shook hands. I then lead them out of my office I checked the time seeing that I had to get ready to go and meet my next client. I walked over to Kia office with the check I knocked on her door and walked in before I could say anything she beat me to it then I handed her the check and made my way back over to my office to grab my keys and head out to my next showing.

Later that day

I'm done showing houses for today and I'm back in the office getting ready to head home for today. There was a knock at my door and my office door opened.

"Hey."

"Hey beautiful."

She walked further into my office.

"What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to thank you again for the edible arrangements you sent me."

"No problem Harls."

"What you doing for the rest of the day?"

"Gotta pick up Jamari from my parents house then I'm heading home to shower and just relax."

"Oh okay."

"What did you have planned?"

"Nothing I just wanted to spend time with you but I'm not going to come in between your time with your son."

"How about you come over to my house when I get settled in."

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure and bring an overnight bag."

"Okay."

Once I made sure everything was shut down I grabbed my office keys, phone and car keys. We walked out of my office I closed and locked the door and we walked over to the elevator. I pressed the down button the elevator doors open and we stepped on and I pressed the first floor.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
After giving Harley my address I called Jamari over to me. He stood up from his toys and walked over to me.

"Yes sir."

"You remember me telling you about daddy's friend and how you want to meet her?"

"Yeah."

"Well she's coming over right now."

"Really?"

"Yes."

Jamari nodded and smiled even though he's two he's very smart for his age and can understand a lot that a two year old wouldn't understand.

"What you want for dinner tonight?"

"Umm pizza."

"Okay pizza it is."