HWF

Every year the hermits get together for a pvp tournament.
X and Captain decided no holding back, it goes as well as you can imagine.

Vacation is not cannon is this.
Paintball is cannon

More like boxing and dirty fighting is allowed.

Usual standings

1:False
2:Iskall
2: Keralis
3: Doc

----------

Non participating contestants:
TFC: Announcer
Stress: Medical
Joe: Medical

----------

Girls: Sports bra, booty shorts for movement range

Guys: Shorts for movement range as well.

--------

"First up Grian and Zedaph!"

The two faced each other and waited for the bell. The bell rings round the area.

They pushed against each other until both were on the ground, Grian then tackles Zed pinning him, waiting for him to give in.

Zedaphs pride is too big so instead he shoves Grian off and delivers a good blow to the side.

Fortunately for Grian, he can take the blow and return one of his own. Zedaph cannot take the blow and falls to his knees, but Zedaph is quick and smart so he swings his leg in an attempt to knock Grian down. It was successful and he is now on his back. Zedaph quickly scrambles to Grian but by now Grian is to his senses and grabs the other man's forearm and throws him over him. I see Tango and impulse wince at the site of their best friend flat on his back. Grian delivers a series of blows to Zed's side. Zedaph quickly taps out and Grian gets off him.

They pick themselves up and walk out the ring.

"Next up, Doc and Xisuma!"

They first start with Doc body slamming X to the ground with a major thud, X is not a small guy. Pinned at this point X then takes his head and slams it into Doc's making Doc release and X pushes him off. He then gives a liver shot a quick punch to the liver and  X proceeds to use Doc's current inability to move as an advantage and then returns a body slam back. But Doc is not willing to give up now back to his senses, he gives a huge blow to X's liver as well, (remember playing dirty is allowed). But X and I are trained for a blow like this, so instead of the drunk-like ability to fight, X refocuses and gets a little on the mad side.

Unfortunately for doc not being to foresee the event that it did not affect X like planned he then gets body slammed again and at this moment gives up. Also Joe proceeds to make sure none of them are majorly hurt.

"Wow insane round with these two!" TFC booms.

"How are you so good?" Several ask.

"Just never really tried that hard in the past," He says.

"Alright for round three Etho and Iskall!"

They do the same as the previous competitors and get ready for a showdown. Two years ago Etho had been in Iskall's place, then Iskall bested him and Etho has been trying to get his position on the leaderboard back ever since.

I don't think they plan on fighting clean

Iskall makes the first move and proceeds to take his hand and nearly slings him around the ring. Etho skids to a stop and just straight up tackles him but Iskall seems to have a plan for that and headbutts him. He pushes Etho around himself again creating distance. The Ninja skids to a halt, takes Iskall's shoulders and throws the shorter but heavier man on the ground with a thud. I see Stress grow nervous gripping a piece of cloth. I make eye contact saying it's going to be alright, nothing too bad is going to happen. She nods at me but continues to grip the cloth. I take my attention to the round to see Iskall pinned in a hold on top of Etho. He gives up doing the three pats on the mat we all agreed on.

Some more rounds happen

Cleo vs Mumbo: Mumbo Wins he used his height and his thinner body.

Ren vs Bdubs: Tie, timed out. The two just couldn't get the upper hand.

Jevin vs Beef: Beef wins Being part slime became his downfall.

Keralis vs Tango, Tango wins, Keralis was over confident in his win, it was his downfall.
But we know he can't beat Etho.

Eventually it's my turn with False.

We charge at each other both determined to win.

I take her shoulders, and throw her on the ground, she then takes my hair bringing me down with her.

She then proceeded to take a throat shot making me grab my neck and land on the mat next to her. She grabs the back of my bra and throws me the other way making me slam on my back. While on the ground I glance at the crowd to see them anxious, probably thinking False is going to win, I then see Etho looking at me and I make eye contact with him. I make eye contact
and groan in pain and struggle to get up, she lets me lay there for a moment. I quickly roll and push myself up and scrabble to my feet.

"Fine, I'll fight dirty," I said. I grab her wrist and throw her over me and make her land on her back and at this the crowd isn't saying anything.

We take turns pinning each other for a minute, before I lethal liver shot her, (corkscrew aimed at liver) and then it's like fighting a drunk false. What happens is she can't function properly, It's an amplified version of what happened to Doc, and it lasts longer.

I take her shoulders, and slam my head into hers, knee her side, pick her up and body slam her. All this within seconds, The crowd surrounding us gasps several times. She attempts at kicking my legs but I grab her leg and pin it with my knee. I then use a pressure point to make her gasp in pain before she then taps out.

After that the crowd is silent. I've been on the server for a long time, and it's only now I bother to show how good I am along with X. 

"She is going to need medical attention, she may or may not have a potential concussion," State but barely as she did a good number on me. Both Etho and stress help me sit down as Joe is not helping False.

"X, Captain, what was that, how are you two so good," I heard several people ask. As admins we have been given training in a series of things.

New rankings

#1: Captain Newton
#2: Etho
#3: Xisuma
#3: Mumbo