Just a regular day in HErmItCraFt and Teazuma

(NOT SHIPPING X WITH ANYONE)

Captain Newtons POV

I was working on my Mega base which is just a giant modern mansion. As a placed down the hundreds of leaf blocks as a fence surrounding the gigantic building I heard a few rockets being spammed. At first I didn't pay much attention as I lived in the jungle with several other hermits like Stress and  Iskall who is a fellow member of the Minecraft council. That was until I heard Xisuma's voice call out my name, we were close so I wasn't particularly concerned even though he's the other prime.

I turned around to face him seeing him in the cute Bee suit and a cup of tea. How he flys with a cup of tea steady is beyond me.

"Hey what's up?"

"Nothing too much, apparently mayor scar wants everyone to the shopping district and I thought I'd come over with you," he said.

"You talking to me or the tea?" I asked as he used his powers to refill the cup that was mostly full anyway.

"Tea" I nod it makes sense, he has verbally said I will never cheat on tea with anyone.

"Yep well see you over there," I shake my head taking up spamming a few rockets.

I landed where I saw a munch of hermits landing with a near face plant I caused a few laughs as I stumbled upon the rest of the hermits.

"So I call this order because our camera accounts have apparently decided to try to break into the sever and I need everyone to stay safe and know that there may be doubles of the hermits until I can contact the admins," he announced making a few shuffle nervously. I looked a X who looked at me them we both started to make eye contact with council members. I left the meeting quite suddenly making scar to shout get back here but X and the council members followed me. The council members didn't actually know we were the Primes but only level three's.

We went to the secret meeting spot and we all sat at a typical meeting room. I eyed everyone as they all sat nervously including Etho. No one needs doubles of themselves causing havoc on the server, who know what mine will do. Commander Newton was Evil but at least as a camera account she couldn't control what she did. I bit my lip nervously wondering exactly was X was questioning. Should we reveal ourselves as the most powerful beings to walk Minecraft. Answer was simple yes but we wont.

We would be the first primes reveal ourselves ever and it was better if we didn't so the worst of the worst didn't have leverage against us. And with Commander around she would totally give who I was away. X would be fine, his camera account was just a NPC of himself. I rested my elbows on the rest one hand in a fist with the other covering it kinda how a villain might sit at a desk but I was no villain.

I had to take out commander and X knew that so we locked eyes knowing we were on the same page about all of this.

Now your wondering who Commander Newton is, she is the sheer definition of heart less with her only goal is bringing me down and dragging me through the pits of hell.

As we started to make plans the ground shook, everything shook and in the chat we knew they had made it on.

Commander Newton has joined the game
Mumbo has joined the game
Xisuma has joined the game
TrueSymmetry has joined the game
TangoCam has joined the game
Badtimeswithscar has joined the game

And all the others joined and I felt the gound shake as my sister wreaked havoc on overthing trying to find me.

My eyes glowed a familiar red as I levitated to fight her. X nodded to me and I sped out of the room trying to find them. They were at spawn island but Commander was already destroying Impulses base. I flew to her tackling her into the glass roof of the base sorry impulse.

xisuma has been kicked out the game

I noticed X was getting to work as I tried to get my hands on my counter part. In order to ban or kick someone you had to be touching them, unfortunately most don't want to kicked or banned. thankfully most of the camera account easily got kicked and back into their spectator mode. I continued to try to grab a hold of her but she just got further and further away. Eventually we made it to world border and I cornered her.

"Damn too bad my fun had to run out so quick, just get it over with," she sneers with a arm outstretched as I roughly grab her hand and send her back into spectator mode and kick her off. I huffed as I went back to impulses base to assess the damage. Landing on the base I made sure no one was near as I used my admin powers to fix all the damage and return back to everyone.

When I got back to everyone using a elytra I was met with a few concerned looks as they all saw the spectacle of laser beams, super punches/shoves, and other other worldly powers. On the way to fight her I had changed to my old hero suit that now had burn marks and a ripped up cape. I nod tired before passing out on a bench. It was no secret on the server that Etho and I were together and he was actually the one of the few that know i'm a prime.

(A/N yeah I said I wouldn't ship X but he and tea are just too good, I also won't be shipping false as she also isn't comfortable with shipping.)