Love Hurts

Remember in Karaoke Night Stress's song? Yeah this has to do with that.
----------
Stress had been hanging out with the girls for a day, it was the third tuesday of the month girls day. Today they had a shopping day, and it's quite good the Exchange does very well, since Bella has so many partnerships. They later split up to go home, Stress made her way to her home in the jungle but when she got home the day turned very dark.

"Stress what's this!" Iskall demanded when she landed. Iskall was holding up a book full of her innermost thoughts.

"It's my Diary," She answers confused.

"So why did I find it with mentions of another man!" He yells. You see she had been talking to Keralis for a partnership for a while. They were thinking of combining shops for some time.

"It's not what you think," Stress pleads.

"So what is it," He demands " Because what I see is "I think I'll meet up with Keralis tomorrow,"

"It has to do with work!" She argues back. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Mumbo staring at them from his base.

"Really!"

"Yes!"

"Well I think that's a lie!" He spats.

"I can't deal with this now, LEAVE!" She screams and glares and turns his heel away.

She hears another flap of wings, most likely mumbo.

"Stress," Mumbo calls " I heard what happened, I believe you, will you be ok?"

"I don't know, he won't listen," I stress sobbs.

"Would you like me to call the girls over?" He asks softly.

"No," Stress moaned in Mumbo's jacket he was now holding her.

"Ok, what do you need me to do?"

"I think some alone time would be best," Stress says, no longer crying.

"Ok, let me know if you need anything,"

"Thanks Mumbo,"

------
After some time she decided that being alone only did so good for some time she needed help.

Stressmonster101: Girls could you come to my base?

Captain Newton: No problem be there in a minute

FalseSymmetry: Yeah

ZombieCleo: Sure

Not even five minutes later they had shown up. As soon as they were there she broke down crying.

"Who did this?" False asks ready to harm someone.

"Iskall thinks I cheated on him with Keralis," Stress sobs.

"Why?" Bella asks

"Keralis and I have been setting up a partnership deal to combine shops, apparently it sounds like we are having an affair,"

False readied her sword, " That little asshole,"

"No, don't hurt him! Stress pleads.

"Why he hurt you," False asks.

"I still love him,"

"Fair enough," Bella says. "I'm going to go talk to him,"

"I can't stop you can I?" Stress asks already knowing the answer.

"No, False, Cleo stay here," the girls nod as they watch the retreating footsteps

Captain Newton: Iskall where are you?"

Iskall: Shopping district where bernie was

"I'll be back, girls," They nod at me and I activate my elytra.

I landed to find Iskall placing diamond ore in a pile. I grabbed the back of his shits without landing and stuck him on top of Pacific his and Mumbo's new empire as they put it.

I forcefully took his elytra and pocketed staring him down afterwards.

"I think I know what this is about... don't I," He says first, I nod giving him a duh look.

"Stress didn't cheat on you," I state like a fact because it is a fact.

"What proof? Because I have proof," He demands,

"She is the sweetest, kindest person on this server, and she loves you with anything she's got, I think that's enough proof," I smile at him.

"But I left her on bad terms," He says looking at his shoes like it's the most interesting thing ever.

"Talk to her, that's all you can do,"
--------

The Next week is Karaoke night.

------