Final Fight

My eyes burned with gold magic as I got on my battle gear, designed to protect from a wither storm, built like no other was elegant. My gear is white and gold enchanted with enchantments a player could never even fathom.

Ex and my sister had teamed up with other evil counterparts including vampire mumbo, evil watcher grian, Nightmare (dreams counterpart), and many others creating a army. They want to take minecraft down block by block just to see us suffer even if they die too. I couldn't let them take what we love, so we said final fight.
This fight would take place in a special arena set up by the builders on the council,and just so the fight doesn't leave the arena the council would be there. Etho would be there, and there was a chance I would die.

 Etho would be there, and there was a chance I would die

Not my build

I entered the stadium terrified but oh so ready. Something you should know about my younge sister, she is way more ruthless than I am, she lived in my shadow and trained to my a very good warrior/assasin. I knew with her superpowers she could take me, I might have admin powers but those superpowers can be used in a way that the amount of energy to magically block what she can do is draining.

As I fight Commander Newton XisumaVoid would fight EvilXisuma who with his destructive abilities could also put up a very good fight. I prayed to the heavens and the past primes this would all be ok. I would pray to the primes themselves but thats me and why would I pray to a entity that can't help.

----
I faced my counter part while X did the same with EX.

"The rules are simple, Permadeath, and no going outside the arena, if the evils win they take the place of who they defeated," Iskall boomed since he had one of the loudest and clearest voices.
——

my heart pounded in my ears and the fight began we ran towards each other to get the first blow. As soon as I got close enough I grab her shirt and sling her body towards the nearest wall sending her flying. I stalked towards her as she got up and charged at me, at the last second I thunderclapped sending her into the wall (superirl vs evil supergirl). I continued to walked to her but wasn't fast enough to get out of the way as she charged at me like a bull tackleing me to the ground and giving a series of blows. I eventually got to my senses lighting struck her off of me. (thor vs hulk) I scrambled up and ran at her and pinned her.

"I don't want to do this, your my sister!" I cried.

"No yout not my sister, your the legend with the abilities, the one who everyone loves while im in the corner," Commander growls and pushed me off her.

"Skylar I don't- I don't- I never wanted you to hurt you, you know I love you!" I shout trying to get in her head and help her.

"I don't care!" She screams and tackles me but this time i'm quick enough to push her off.

"PLEASE WE CAN WORK THIS OUT! WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS, JUST STOP!" I yell but she sonic screams at me making me collapse before I grow the anger to super clap again sending her flying torwards the council.

She smashes into the barrier infront of the council making them jump. The council was here to make sure we kept the promise of staying inside the arena.

POV switch Etho

As I watched them fight it out I just prayed that it would all be ok even though nothing would be ok. If Catpain managed to kill Skylar she would be filled to guilt to the day she dies. But if Skylar kills captain she would help EX to finish of Xisuma and they would imprison the council/us and tear everything down.

As I watched the two battles rage on I just had to keep my cool and not a irrational whenever Bella got hurt (I know I said end of book but there it is). Iskall had a hand on my shoulder to keep me from jumping up and fighting someone who could easily kill me. I refocused my attention on X and he seemed to be doing ok, less yelling and a whole lot of sword fighting, You see both brothers can summon things so they both decided to have some sword play.

X's POV

I was blocking and attacking like there was no tomorrow because if we lost there wouldn't be a tomorrow. EX is good but not as good as me, I quickly disarmed him tired of this never ending back and forth and tackled him to the ground pining him. I knew all I had to do was kill him but he's my brother, he used to be my best friends. But death was the only choice, kill or be killed. So I closed my eyes and erased him from existence as I cried which turned into sobs as I sat where it happened. I noticed that Captain Newton was still fighting her sister so I went and tackled Commander letting Captain have to final blow as she too erased her sister out of existence also collapsing in to pile of sobs realizing what she had done.

A/N: well I rushed the end so yeah.