Hidden Base

Captain Newton was not surprised when she knocked down a wall and saw Grian, Impulse and Bdubs talking. How she didn't previously hear she doesn't know but her stream exploded.

"What in the world?" She asks with a face full of confusion. it's not that the room she discovered that was confusing. It's that she found three grown men in it.

"I can explain," All three of them start, impulse becomes the rap god and rambles out for a good minute. Bdubs stutters something about competition out, and Grian waits for both to finish before saying anything.

"It started with me, I built two bases in Impulses base to prove that one, you can't trust the viewers to keep a secret, and two that there are rules they made up that aren't true," Grian explains manically. My mind when straight to when my viewers thought you couldn't move in with another hermit, not true.

"Well then, I guess 8 thousand stream viewers just found out, you're lucky that's barely what I would normally get, but it's late at night," I smirk watching the color drain from his face.

"Uh, I think I'mma leave now..." Impulse says going through my nether portal on the other side of the large room.

"Me too,"

"Same:"

The other two hermits quickly left through the portal and my viewers had a good laugh at their embarrassment.

(A/N: Short and sweet)

------