Heatwaves

This is a two part.
Yes I interrupt war bird just for this.
Woah 900 views!!
————————-
Yes I totally ship DNF how can I not they just fuel it like gas on a fire. If you haven't read Heatwaves by tbhyourlame on AO3 you might want to though there are several reuploads here on Wattpad but if you are looking to r3ea it on AO3 you need a account due to it being private to those with accounts. (Yes I went through with the trouble of getting a account just for that story)

At 5 am on a normal tuesday morning Bella got a strange message.

<Georgenotfound> Hey can I ask of a favor?

<Captain Newton> Sure

<Georgenotfound> I kinda need a place to hide out, is it ok if I come to Hermitcraft for a month or two?

<Captain Newton> Let me ask the hermits, but it's fine by me.

She shook ethos shoulder because she didn't have time for a slow wake up from him. He snapped his eyes open before rolling onto his side to face her.

"Yeah?" He groggily groans.

"I need you to get up here look at these messages," She says as she walks into the bathroom.
He sits up, nods and gets up as well walking into their walk in closet they share.

"What do you think?" She asks as he hands her communicator back.

"Why?" was all he said.

"Not sure but he's a friend we help our friends," She says smiling at him as he kisses her.

<Captain Newton> /alert All hermits please meet at the town all this is mandatory, sorry for the inconvenience.

She knew it went through when Etho's communicator started buzzing. He presses the button on the side before they head downstairs for a quick bite to eat before they head over.

<Xisuma> What is all this about?

<Captain Newton> I'll explain in person.

Ten minutes later the two were heading in the nether to the hub waving as they saw other tired hermits make their way as well. Ever since the base swap it's been weird for Bella and Etho to see hermits come out of portals they normally wouldn't pop out of. Both Etho and Bella didn't put their name in the machine so they watched the chaos from the sidelines.

-------
Not too long all the hermits were gathered at town hall waiting for Bella to give her announcement.

"Alright I know it's five 5:45 am and everyone just wants to go back to bed but I assure you this is important. George of the notfound type contacted me this morning," She starts smirking as hermits snorted at her joke.

"Anyway he has asked for Hermitcraft to be his hideout for some time a month or two," I said it was ok with me but I wanted to ask everyone else," She says, waiting for their input.

"It's ok with me, if it's ok with you. You've always been a better judge of character," X says clearly putting all his trust in me.

"I wouldn't say that...." I laugh remembering Zander.
"I put my trust in you as well," Grian pipes up with Mumbo nodding with him. Soon each hermit has spoken their agreement.

"Whatever he needs," Stress smiles as Iskall smiles with her,

"He can stay with us," Bdubs grins like a maniac with doc looking at him like he was dumb. Clearly Bdubs made a decision without him but nods with his partner anyway.

Tango gives a thumbs up, Cleo says "anything for a friend," with Joe nodding, TFC nods as well, and several others do something similar.

<Captain Newton> You are welcome here.