Hermitcraft meets Dream SMP (part 2)

The next day I met up with Grian and Xisuma to see how we could get them back.

"This is beyond us," I said banging my head on the table. Having infinite powers only did you so good, even my powers had limitations that were hard to hit, even infinite wasn't infinite.

"Stop doing that," X demands and I sit up properly.

"So what are we supposed to do?" I ask.

"Go to the watchers, it's our best bet," Grian sighs.

"How," I deadpan,

Grain holds up a weird object "By using this,"

I stare at it, "What is that exactly?"

"It goes back to a friends house but the house is in the same dimension as the watchers are," He explains.

"Ok we go tomorrow," X says firmly.

"Who should we take,"

"Anyone who can fight, heal, or be diplomatic, one of us should stay, and that will be me," X says I nod unassured by this.

"So Doc, Etho, False, Keralis, Grian, Stress, Joe, Mumbo, Iskall, anyone else?" I list writing the names down.

"What about those on the SMP," Grian asks with an eyebrow raised.

"No, just in case the watcher does something," I state firmly.

"Alright let's go tell everyone," X says getting up, Grian and I follow him to the shopping district. We call everyone to a meeting and pretty soon we have a crowded area full of players.

"Alright we are going to realm of watchers, not everyone will be going most will stay here, that includes all the SMPers, as will I" X announces.

"Here's everyone that's going, Myself, Grian, Doc, Etho, False, Keralis, Stress, Joe, Mumbo, Iskall," I announce receiving nods.

"But I can't fight, neither can Joe and Mumbo," Stress calls out.

"Stress you have a way with potions, Joe and Mumbo are coming for diplomatic reasons,"

"Makes sense," Mumbo nods.

"Alright everyone get ready we leave tomorrow" I call.

---------------

That night neither Etho or I could sleep, we had no idea what the watchers would do. We had been in peace with them for a long time but we weren't on good terms with them.

That morning after four hours of sleep we rolled out of bed scared. I armored up with the rest that were going and sat in the shopping district. X and Dream wished us good luck, Techno would be in X's watch until we were back.

Grian opened up a rip in reality that would take up to a guy named Tartius's house a old friend of his.

-------------

The house was nice, really white, and modern but nice. Grian didn't even go to the house from our spot on the front lawn , he just started us down a long road that he said would take us to a series of portals that would take us to the castle where the lead watchers were.

About three hours later we arrived at the portal, we nod and step through. I hold Etho's hand when we get on the other side. The castle itself was beautiful, grand, almost a boastful, prideful feeling but beautiful and grand.

The watchers stepped forward and detained us bringing us to their leader. Their leader Zander was not a good man and glared at me when I saw him. He had every right to after all.

(Imma cut you there hehe.)

--------