Babies

(I saw this idea somewhere so not my idea)

Commander Newton is good-ish
------

A glitch swept over the land taking everyone with it. When the dust settled and everyone woke up nothing was quite right. That was right to think, All but three hermits had turned into babies, just old enough to eat baby food.
-------

<Stress: Is everyone ok?>

<Captain Newton: I am, Etho isn't>

<Stress: Is he a baby like Iskall, Mumbo, and Grian?>

<Captain Newton: Yeah...>

<Xisuma: Hfiebasofh>

<Stress: Oh dear,>

<Scar: I'm good too... but Cub is a baby too.>

<Captain Newton: Ok Meet at town hall... bring all the babies you can find... I'll stop by bases along the way>

<Stress: Ok I will too... but I can't really carry more than what i've got...>

<Scar: that's fine... I can stop by impulses>

<Captain Newton: Great!>

First Person Captain Newton.

I picked up etho and made my way to X's as well and found he was a baby as well. That's not good... I picked him up and went to keralis's. Guess what, he was a baby as well. Seeing this was the max I could hold I put them in boats, and had Keralis hold the lead as I rowed us to the shopping district. When I got there I saw Scar with baby Cub and Impulse, as well as Stress with baby, Iskall, Mumbo, and Grian. I dropped the babies off next to the rest and greeted the adults.

"Well... it seems that everyone besides us three are babies, which means we need to find the rest, Stress you stay with the babies, Scar and I can find everyone," I decide and they nod in affirmation.

I flew to Tango's Toon Towers in hope to find the red eyed man-now baby. I searched around and eventually got to his storage system where I found him holding a Mumbo picture. I scooped him and went through his nether portal to zedaphs. Upon entering zedaphs I found him right away. I dropped them off with stress who was putting the babies down for a nap. Next I flew to doc and bdubs who were together... they were living together in secret that wasn't really a secret. Grabbing them I dropped them off as well before heading to Joes. Joe had been in the middle of his vineyard, no place for a baby. I simply grabbed him and headed back to the shopping district. By then all we had pretty much all the kids between Scar and I running around.

"Guys, we need to get them back to well... normal...,' Scar said gesturing to the sleeping babies in the grass.

"I can try to fix it but normally X helps me..." I said unsure of what to do.

"We could contact another admin?" Stress said.

"I know, I've got this friend Marley, She's a tier three she could help!" I exclaim. I sent her a message telling her to come to Hermitcraft and white list her as well.

Ten minutes later and I greet her at spawn island, I bring her to the shopping district and let her marvel over the structures before bringing her to reality.

"As I told you a glitch washed over the land and I just need a second set of hands to reverse everything, mainly get these although adorable, babies back to adults," I explain.

"I see, got it,"

We pull up our admin panels in Scar's mayor office that he lent us. Our panels show our status so mine was gold and hers was Orange. While I had a gold tie, that no one thought had to do with admin status, she has an orange hair streak. 

We scan through the coding to find the corrupted parts finally settling over the player files I find all the time coding is messed up.