Stampy (vacation 2)

We went to the council room where we began a meeting.

"We have rushed from vacation due to our elder council member suddenly acting strange, furthermore we need to make sure no one else is conducting suspicious activity, you all know what that means right?" I explain and ask, receiving a chorus of yes's.

We one by one entered their minds to find nothing wrong, none of them had been working against us or even trying to hide anything.

"Hmm interesting, well it looks like they're clean so we need to do the same with stampy..." I conclude before hitting his emergency teleport button.

"Stampylonghead, we seem to have reason that you are conspiring against us, why did you send dream and techno to inspect the castle we resided in?" We prod.

"Fine, you want the truth?" He asks and we simply nod, mind the rest of the council is still in the room.

"You two are unfit as Primes, all you two do is frolic in that server all day!" He sneers one eyebrow raised.

"So you don't think we do enough as Primes?" I ask prodding even more.

"Precisely, and no one should be given the amount of power you two have!" He adds on.

"Fine," I bark, making a hole straight to the void open behind him. X goes up and tilts his chair back making Stampy squirm in his seat. We knew something like this would come up and were taught just to get rid of them as soon as possible.

"Say 'hi' to EX for me," Xisuma growls before letting go and watching Stampy plummet screaming.

"I'm the elder council member, ME!" He shouts at us as he falls.

I close the hole back up making the rest of the council look at us cautious.

"So... who's going to take his place?" Grian starts.

"For now and maybe forever no one," I simply answered.

(Stampy will not have another appearance, and please tell me if I should write a book about their time of becoming a prime, might do it anyway idk
If I do it won't be anytime soon) 

"Well we tell them the truth and keep this AWAY from the other admins, we don't need to be looked at badly, not now not ever," I push.

The next day we gathered everyone besides her and tell them everything.