⌈CHAPTER 2 ⎮⎮ TALKS⌋

Esme Ambrose (POV)

After dinner...

"Oh come on! Please just tell us!" Lucy said. She was practically begging Adaline to tell her who she's shagging now.

"Nope you're not getting anything out of me." Adaline said smirking.

We all shared a dorm together which I loved. Ever since our first year I enjoyed every moment and let me just say they drive me crazy sometimes but I really love them.

I was laying down day dreaming till I finally heard Lucy.

"Helloooo Esme." She said.

"Sorry what did you say?" I said.

Adaline smirked and Lucy began to giggled.

"She said if you have gotten shagged yet." Adaline said. They both were giggling at this point.

Yes, I'm a virgin. Am I proud of it? Eh I could really care less but it is the entire world to our whole group actually. Probably because I'm the only one who hasn't experienced that. I mean I have been in a make out session but never had sex.

"No..." I said biting my lip.

"I knew it! Told you Adaline!" Lucy said.

"Oh come on Esme is it because you're scared?" Adaline said.

"No- I just I don't know..." I said.

"If it is because you're insecure then get that out of your head I know plenty of guys who would want you." Lucy said.

"You do... who?" I said.

"Curious aren't we?" Lucy said.

"Well for one Potter really fancies you." Adaline said.

I bit my lip nervously. It was true though, well I don't know if he still does... wait I don't care anyways. I see Harry as a friend not really anything but that.

"That was all a long time ago... and besides I can't see that with him." I said.

"Pfff- Esme we see the way he glances at you, ALL THE TIME!" Adaline said.

"Seriously, might as well just stare at you." Lucy said while rolling her eyes.

"At least try to acknowledge that." Adaline said.

Oh trust me, I've been. I really didn't like having this talk, it wasn't because of them. I just didn't think I was fitting into their kind of sex life, they always gave me those tips but for what?!

"I do... trust me." I said.

"If you say so." Lucy said, clearly she wasn't buying it.

"Who do you guys think Anzac is shagging?" I said trying to turn the attention off me.

"Blood hell who the fuck knows could be any one to be honest." Adaline said. 

"Has to be from Slytherin." Lucy blurted out.

She was right. Anyone less than a pureblood wouldn't be valued by his family. Even though he was still nice, he kept his distance. He wasn't ever really like Malfoy always bullying those that aren't 'superior.'

"Maybe it's your best friend Parkinson." Adaline said, laughing. I giggled as well.

"Don't even start with that pug face whore!" Lucy said, throwing her pillow at Adaline.

It wasn't just Lucy that hated Pansy, we all did and always will. Blaise and Lucy actually had something going on or at least were about to till she came in the picture. 

It was close to the end of our 4th year and I remember we all went out to drink. Everyone was honestly getting fucked up. Out of nowhere Malfoy came along with Pansy. Sooner or later Pansy started to make-out with Blaise until Lucy threw her off him. They both got into it, while Blaise was just sitting on the floor and clearly didn't know what was happening. 

Lucy told Pansy how 'easy' she was, to be fair she was right. It's why Lucy is disgusted by her.

Lucy never really told us why her and Blaise ended it, I had a feeling that she just couldn't take how Pansy was near him, even though it wasn't really his fault. They both are on good terms now which is good.

I was laying on my bed laughing at Adaline and Lucy. I can't wait to see what the 3 of us will get into this year.

Anzac Rosington (POV)

"Blaise don't tell me you're going to spend this year studying for Um-bitch." I said.

"Anzac relax only when Esme invites me to study." He said.

"Are you gonna come drink with us tonight?" I asked.

"Sure who's going?" He said.

"I think just me, Malfoy, and Goyle." I said.

"Alright then." He said.

"Maybe do my homework for DADA while you're at it." I said.

"You wish, Rosington." He said laughing.

I absolutely hate Umbridge. I just call her "Um-bitch" since that's what she is. She hurt Esme one time with her so-called-punishments. Ever since that I hated her, but mostly because of just how much of a toad she is. 

There was knocking on our door and when I went to answer it I saw it was Goyle.

"Malfoy said he'll meet up with us but we could starting heading there now, he told me that he went to grab you the mint you've been asking for." Goyle said kind of puzzled.

"Oh yeah, I'll tell him thanks." I said, hoping he wouldn't ask anything. "Let's get going come on Blaise."

We had drained only a few bottles and Malfoy still hasn't came. I wouldn't have been questioning it till Goyle brought up mint. Especially for this long. Until, I heard footsteps approaching and noticed it was him. 

I immediately pulled him aside. Blaise and Goyle were too into it to even noticed or they just didn't care.

"I thought you were going to try and stop this." I said lowly.

"Mate relax it was someone old anyways." Malfoy said.

"Who then?" I said.

"Someone old okay! It was fast." He said.

"Didn't seem like it was very fast." I said pretty seriously now.

"Piss off what is your problem, she wanted more but I put an end to it alright." He said. I could tell he was getting mad now so I guess it was my cue to stop. 

I shoved past him back to the group and he followed.

We all started drinking, I did a lot hoping my thoughts would go numb but they didn't.

I just kept wondering how many times more will I hear mint.