𝟷.𝟷𝟹

.

| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
Crowded

" how did we always
end up in this position? "

" and even though he was a
teenager, his body was like
a greek god. "

.

˛
》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《
˚

"Long time no see," I laughed and they all just looked at me wide eyed.

"What happened to your cheek?" Killua asked, not even paying attention to why I was there in the first place.

I groaned and puffed my cheeks before responding, "don't even ask, it was my fault and for a stupid reason," I thought for a moment, "so how'd you all end up here?"

"After you fell through the floor, we all went as a group. We ended up getting stuck with this chump, and after that is unimportant." Killua answered and Tonpa gave him a deadly stare, that had been noticed to Killua, but of course, he didn't care.

"Where are your group members?" Gon asked and I looked down.

"I was with three random guys who all eventually died, and Hisoka," I said without looking at them. I didn't even wanna see the look on their faces when they heard about the deaths.

"Really? Where is he now?" Gon asked, completely ignoring the whole death part.

"We had to split up between two doors, and mine ended up coming here," I answered and Leorio went over and sat at a couch.

"Does it matter anymore what happened? We all have to wait here for 50 hours anyways," Leorio said with annoyance.

"50 hours?!" I exclaimed and they nodded.

"No thanks to him," Tonpa said pointing to Leorio.

"Oh shut it! You're the one who surrendered because you were to scared to get hurt!" Leorio yelled back. I just sighed and walked over to the group.

"Killua?" Kurapika asked while Tonpa and Leorio were fighting in the background.

"Huh?"

"Can you tell me how that technique works?" Kurapika asked making me confused. I guess a lot had happened since I left.

"What do you mean technique?" Killua responded with the same confusion.

"The one you used to instantly remove his heart," Kurapika answered causally, causing me to flip.

"What?!" I almost yelled louder than Leorio.

"Oh, that one. Well, it wasn't a technique, really. I just ripped it out," Killua said while I stared at them wide eyed.

I mean it's not like I hadn't just killed someone too, but rip their heart out. How do you even do that?

"That's all?" Kurapika asked.

Killua put his hand out and spoke with a grin, "to be honest... I did manipulate my body some. Made it a lot easier." His fingers then formed all veiny and his nails became extremely sharp looking. It had looked almost like a monsters hand.