𝟷.𝟷𝟶

.

| CHAPTER TEN |
Game

" i can definitely see
how he's an assassin now. "

" just what exactly has
Killua been through to
have known that? "

.

˛
》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《
˚

The Chairman bounced the ball back and forth consistently. I felt anxious yet annoyed. He finally balanced the ball on his pointer finger while standing on just one leg. He looked like a genie.

"Now, lets go over the rules of the game." He said about ten feet away from Killua, Gon, and I. Right now we were inside an empty round room with blue walls. The roof was low and the floor was wooden. The room was filled with light even though it's completely dark outside right now.

It was nice for whatever game we'd be participating in.

"All you have to do is simply take this ball away from me. If you can do that before the airship arrives, you win." He says before I look over to the clock that pronounced it was already almost twelve at night.

"Hold on, is this just some trick to make us have less energy for tomorrow or something? And you rigged the game so we'd never win?" I ask with one eyebrow up in confusion.

Personally I don't need much sleep for tons of energy, but I wasn't sure of the other two.

He laughed, "Now what kind of Chairman would I be if I did that? This is for pure enjoyment." He smiles.

If this is for enjoyment only, then there's no way he'll let us actually get the ball in the end then. He's probably some kungfu master who is just wanting to waste our time.

"So let's see. We're scheduled for an eight a.m. arrival, yes? Well, that not too bad. You still have nine hours left. And feel free to use any tactics you want. I will only defend. I promise." He says spinning the ball still with one finger, impressively fast.

"Huh, that's too easy. It's barley even a game!" Gon says shocked from the rules.

"Then why not give it a try and see if you're right?"

"All we have to do is take the ball?" Killua asks, finally revealing his presence.

"Yes."

"Then, I'll give it a shot." Killua concludes.

"Go right ahead." The Chairman answers.

"Hold on, I'm not going to get involved with this. I'll just watch." I say walking to the back wall near the door. I slide down the wall and end in a sitting position with my arms wrapped around my kneeled up legs.

I look up and see Killua starting to circle The Chairman. He looks angry, probably thinking that the old man thinks he's weak. Randomly, Killua starts forming into more images of himself. You couldn't even tell which one was him, because there were so many.

I heard Gon gasp in amazement from Killuas actions, as I did the same. It's remarkable, to see this much talent in a young boy. I can definitely see how he's an assassin now.