𝟸.𝟷𝟸

.

| CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR |
Crush

" back at whale island
i went on a few dates. "

" start making sense! "

.

˛
》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《
˚

- 3rd Person POV -

"So, he's not supposed to use Ren?" Gon asked with them all sitting on a bench, after hearing Killua explain what had happened. "Until he gets all the way up to the top floor, I mean? That's where the strongest fighters are, right? At the top?"

Killua looked lost in thought for a moment.

"Y/N, Gon. We need to change our plan," Killua said.

"Huh?"

"I say we shoot for the top floor," Killua spoke with full seriousness.

"Right!" Gon cheered.

"That was sorta my plan the whole time," Y/N chuckled, with Gon to nodding along.

Killua looked at Y/N for a second, then nodded in agreement.

- Timeskip -

"Killua defeats another opponent with one chop for a knockout win!" The announcer said over the speakers.

Killua stood over a passed out man with a bored expression.

When a loud thump was heard, Killua looked over and smiled at what he seen.

"Hey! There's action in the other two arenas as well!"

Y/N stood on the mat alone, as she had just caused her opponent to go flying. She looked over to Killua and stuck her thumbs up- with a silly expression.

"Y/N once again causing her opponent to fly with one single fist bump!" The announcer then gasped. "Gon has knocked out another opponent with a single push!"

Gon stood with his hand stretched out, then looked over at his two friends. They were both distracted though and had been making faces at one another.

"Each of them has won six consecutive matches over the past three days, and they've reached hundreds without even a scratch to show for it!"

On the big screen Killua popped up. "Killuas chop."

Gon showed up. "Gons push!"

Finally, Y/N showed up- hers with a large smile. "And Y/N's fist bump!"

"They all seem unstoppable. But can they keep it up? But the real question is who if anyone can stop them?!"

- Timeskip -
- 1st Person POV -

Night had rolled around, and we finally obtained our own rooms.

"Yay!" Both Gon and I hollered running into the room. "We got our own room!"

We both jumped on the two beds, and laughed while squirming around.

"We're not gonna have to worry about money and lodging anymore!" Gon enthused, finally calming down. I went to sit up with a pillow in my lap.