𝟸.𝟷𝟶

.

| CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO |
Fist Bump

" if you want to earn a living
with your fists this is as
good as it gets! "

" please be my girlfriend! "

.

˛
》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《
˚

"Woah! Look it's huge!" Gon enthused.

That's what she said.

"Yep," Killua agreed.

I still sat in shock. Before us, outside the window, stood an incredibly tall tower that is called Heavens Arena. I haven't heard of it before, but I trust Killua.

We were in a blimp, which I learned was the name not too long ago. I've never used one before because of practically being shut out from the outside world, but here I was. It's like a plane that was lower to the ground, and the seating was almost like a subway.

I was next to Killua, and Gon was right in front of us.

"That's Heavens Arena. It has 251 stories, and 991 meters tall, making it the worlds fourth tallest building," Killua explained while Gon and I sat with wide eyes, mesmerized by it.

"So, this is where we'll be training..." Gon said happily.

- Timeskip -

The tower seemed even more huge from so up close. We were right next to it in a line of people going in as well. We were still way back in line, which I knew because I couldn't even see the entrance.

"Y/N, Gon," Killua said, causing me to close my gaped mouth.

He was farther in the line, and both Gon and I basically jumped over to him. We were so excited.

"This is a really long line," Gon sighed.

The line consisted of adult men, who I assumed had nothing better to do with their lives. Some were bald and in a midlife crisis, while others stood with confidence and a cocky smile.

"Is everyone here for Heavens Arena?" Asked Gon.

"There aren't any rules to worry about. Not like there were for the Hunter Exam. You just gotta knock your opponent out," Killua smirked with his fist up while he held a goofy look in his eyes.

"Oh..."

"The higher you go, the more prize money you make. If you want to earn a living with your fists this is as good as it gets!"

- Timeskip -

"Welcome to Heavens Arena," the receptionist greeted, then placed out a few papers to fill out. "Now, if you wouldn't mind filling out this form..."

We all took a pen and filled out some easy questions. They just consisted of normal identification.

The lady seemed kind, as she was offering help to us hence our age. We could handle it though, and declined.

"Alright now, Killua Zoldyck, you're number 2054. Gon Freecs, you are 2055. And, Y/N Morrow, you are 2056," she said with a smile. "On the first arena floor, they'll be calling your number, so try not to forget. Now, please go on ahead."

"Thank you!" I thanked, and we all quickly walked over to the way she was pointing.

"Man, I'm excited," Gon said while we walked through the dark hallway.