𝟸.𝟷𝟾

.

| CHAPTER  FORTY |
Feeling

" i know it's just a stupid feeling,
but I won't allow myself to feel
stupid if it ends up being true. "

" too bad, you would've
made such a cute flower girl. "

.

˛
》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《
˚

(Note: The next two chapters were going to be published on Sunday, but I'm way too impatient to wait, so enjoy!)

That's when my platform lifted up, and there, right across the arena from me. Was my brother, standing with just as much confusion as I was.

My body felt weighted down in the moment. We stared at each other- eye to eye.

"Something seems to be happening between the two fighters!" The woman announced- what was so obvious to me.

"Perhaps they know each other?" She asked, more as a statement than a question.

That's when it hit me. When I signed into the arena, I wrote my last name. Hisoka probably did too. I'm sure they did this on purpose.

"Y/N!" I heard a familiar voice roar over the already loud room.

Looking over, Killua stood up with a worried expression. He looked me dead in the eye, he yelled, "beat him up!"

I couldn't help but let out a giggle from his comment. Of course Killua would say that.

He was right though. I'd have to try my hardest to at least last for a couple minutes- if I even make it through one minute, at that.

"Hmm? What does Hisoka seem to be doing?" The speakers announced, causing me to avert my attention back over to my brother.

Hisoka had walked up to the referee and was whispering in his ear- a smirk held on his lips, like always. The room quieted down, everyone was unsure, like me as to what was happening. What would he even be talking to the referee about?

I bet he was asking if it was okay to kill his opponent.

The referee nodded then rose up his arm, he yelled, "Hisoka has admitted defeat in this battle!"

My face dropped, stunned by the sudden action.

Hisoka looked over to me and waved, before walking down the platform, and out the room.

I stood there still, not knowing what to do now. Why'd he admit defeat? Wouldn't he want to fight me?

"Well this took a drastic turn, we apologized to those who paid to attend these opponents battle. Because of this sudden change in course, we are going to take a small break, and find a new opponent for Y/N," the woman explained, with more confusion than the crowd.

I heard a few boo's go around while many complaints were being made.

"Y/N!" Killua called out from next to the platform. He must've come down right when Hisoka left.