𝟸.𝟶𝟾

.

| CHAPTER THIRTY |
Trick

" you can be reunited
with your one true love. "

" highlights of having a
clown as your brother. "

.

˛
》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《
˚

"We finally made it," Leorio cheered.

We stood in front of the butlers quarters, that looked more like a mansion, with bright smiles. It was night time, but I wasn't tired at all.

There were many big men surrounding the doors- with stern faces. They looked and dressed like butlers, but I'm sure there was some head guy of some sort.

All the men, who by the way all looked very different, bowed their heads.

"Welcome, gentlemen," the one in the middle welcomed. He was probably the 'head guy.'

I glared to him. He shivered and glanced over to my cold aura.

"And lady," he added.

I smiled from my victory, and bowed my head down as well.

- Timeskip -

We were sat in the common room, all on a couch. In front of us was the head butler, who I learned was whom I spoke to on the phone with.

Obviously, I already didn't like this man.

Some butler was patching up Gons eye, while another was placing bandages on all my cuts. There was a big one underneath my lip, and some others placed randomly.

I wasn't pleased with an older man touching my face, or anyone at that, but it was a kind gesture that I didn't want to turn down.

"We apologize for our previous discourtesy," Gotoh, the 'head guy,' apologized.

In front of us on a coffee table were tea cups placed down. One for each of us.

I took a breath and stared at those tea cups with hatred. Honestly how much tea do these people drink?

"We have been informed by the lady of the house that from now on you are treated as official guests," Gotoh explained.

"Now, does that feel better?" The man fixing me up asked, standing up.

I smiled gratefully and nodded, "yes! Thank you."

"Then this is the main residence?" Kurapika questioned.

"No. This is the butlers quarters," Canary answered shocking Kurapika.

I couldn't blame him though, I mean the butlers quarters had looked more like the main estate. If this place was already so big, then I just wonder how huge the family's actual home is.

Canary stood with the rest of the butlers, in a straight line.

It's all too professional.

"Now please make yourselves comfortable," Gotoh stated.

"Look," Leorio started, "thanks for the hospitality but we only came here to see Killua. So, can you take us to him? Like, now?"

Gotoh leaned forward with a smirk.

It seemed like he always held some sort of smirk, but this one was more of a dangerous one. "That won't be necessary, sir."

We all looked at each other, not sure as to what he meant.