𝟷.𝟷𝟸

.

| CHAPTER TWELVE |
Bonding

" it had just felt nice
though, knowing that
after all this time... I see
my big brother. "

" whenever I think about
her... it's like my mind is
just blocking her face. "

.

˛
》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《
˚

Hisoka smiled at me. He smiled to me like I was his sister and he was my brother. Like we had the most amazing time just baking cookies and having a small battle on who could do it better.

He smiled like he cared.

I was in shock and hadn't really known what to do. Why exactly was he smiling at me like that in the first place?

He then looked over to the bucket and his smile completely vanished. He kept looking to me than the bucket, and I finally picked up what he was basically pointing to.

I went over and picked up the bucket, then went over to him. Last time I was this close to him he had wanted to kill me, so I was slightly cautious.

"Listen, we can just split the blood, alright?" The man in full green suggested while the other one nodded intensely. They were begging for their lives indirectly.

I handed Hisoka the bucket and he smiled to me before looking back at the green man.

"Don't watch this~" he said shocking me. He had used to tell me not to watch him do this kind of stuff all the time. Telling me to think about mother's garden. It had always calmed me down somehow.

He noticed I wasn't just looking at them, but that I was staring right at him. He was acting like my brother.

He gave me a curious look and I returned back into reality. I quickly turned around and felt the urge to cry.

Was my brother in there somewhere?

Just after wondering when he was going to start, a scream filled my ears and I even felt a little bit of liquid splatter onto my back. The man had kept screaming and Hisokas aura kept growing. He enjoyed people's deaths and them screaming in agony. I, though, on the other hand did not, and so I closed my eyes and Covered my ears with my hands.

One single tear managed to finally escape from my left eye. No, it hadn't been from the man dying, it was from Hisoka. It had felt like he remembered me, and even if he hadn't, it probably wouldn't have made a difference.

It had just felt nice though, knowing that after all this time... I see my big brother.

The screams completely stopped and so I turned around, my eyes shot up looked at the scene with terror.

Hisoka hadn't just killed one of the men, he ended up killing both. Their skin was white and they had cuts all over them that had drained them of their blood.

The bucket was filled to the top, when it only had to have been filled three fourths of the way.

I also noticed Hisoka hadn't even used the knife, though I wasn't surprised.