Serena Norohana

A/N: Real quickly I would like to give a shoutout to the person who gave me this idea, @DaughterofAthena8527. Also please don't be a silent reader, comment and vote on chapters. Now back to the book. 

Hello there! I'm Serena Norohana, I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. I have glasses that I only wear when I am not wearing my contacts. I am twenty years old and I am moving into a new dorm room at my new college, Terrance Owens University. I am really hoping to get a good roommate because my roommate at my last college was not very kind, and they were never around. Well, I am walking into my dorm room now so wish me luck!

I walked into the room and saw a Cherokee girl with choppy brown hair and kaleidoscope eyes. She looked to be about five foot eight, only about two inches taller than me. She was going through her stuff on the floor. She looked over and me and flashed me a small smile, and she got up from the floor and walked over to me.

"Hi there, I'm Piper McClean. I am very excited to be your roommate this year!" Piper said, in a very excited voice. She held out her hand for me to shake.

"Hello there, I'm Serena Norohana. I can't wait to get to know you better." I said back to her, I took her hand and shook it firmly.

"Well, I have not chosen a side of the room yet. Do you have a preferred side or do you just want me to pick one?" Piper asked me.

"I will take the left side if you do not mind, but I really don't care." I said, answering her question.

"Well that's good because I kind of wanted the right side." Piper said, a small laugh escaped her mouth.

I walked over to my half of the room and started to unpack my stuff. I looked over at Pipers side and saw that she only had one bag and two boxes. I then looked over at my side and saw five bags and seven boxes. Man she must be a light packer.

"Piper if you don't mind me asking, why do you have only one bag and two boxes?" I asked her.

"Oh I don't mind. My boyfriend should be bringing up the rest of my stuff anytime now." Piper said, a small smile formed on her lips.

"That's cool. What is his name?" I asked quizzically.

"His name is Jason and I have been with him since we were sixteen years old." Piper stated, clearly proud of their relationship.

"That is super cool." I said to her. Then there was a rapid knock on the door.

"It's open!" Piper yelled to the person outside the door. The door opened and in walked a man about Piper and I's age. He was about six foot and had blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a small scar on his lip. He had a duffel bag swung over his shoulder and a full packing box in his hands.

"Hi Pipes," the man said.

"Hey Jase," Piper said. She walked over to him and gave him a quick pack on the lips. Then she took the packing box from his hands. "Serena this is my boyfriend Jason, Jason this is my roommate Serena." Piper said to the both of us.

"Hi, nice to meet you," I said.

"Hi, nice to meet you as well." Jason said, he gave me a small smile. Then he walked back out to the hallway to retrieve some more of Piper's things.

"I know we just met and all, but when you mentioned that you had a super hot boyfriend." I said to her. Piper started to laugh and I did too.

"So do you have a boyfriend?" Piper asked.

"No, I do have a girlfriend though. Her name is Gianna, we have been together for about two years now." I said, I normally don't tell people about my girlfriend because I think that they will judge me. But for some reason I think that I can trust Piper.