Violet Mackenzie

A/N: I'm so so sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I have had a crap ton of homework from school and I have had no good ideas and really bad writers block. My updates might become less consistent because of school and events. Thanks so much guys for being the best.

Hiya! I'm Violet Mackenzie, you can call me Violet, V or by my last name Mackenzie, I don't really have a preference. I have chocolate brown eyes, long, wavy, dirty blonde hair and bangs. I am a junior here at Lester Peyton High School, (I am going to call it L.P high so if I say that I'm referring to the school). I have some great friends here at L.P High. They are the best people in the world.

I have a confession to make. I have a crush on the amazing Annabeth Chase, the smartest and most gorgeous girl in the school. Yup, you heard that right, I have a crush on a girl. I am bisexual and who cares. I love myself for who I am, and nobody is going to tell me that I'm not a good person. I am really hoping that Annabeth feels that same way because I have had a crush on her since the first day of school. We are really good friends, and I thought it would stay that way but then I started getting a crush on her and now here we are. I am going to ask out after our Greek Mythology class.

Annabeth knows everything about Greek Mythology, she aces the class. She is also already fluent in Greek too. She never pays attention in class but gets everything right and sometimes even corrects the teachers. We have to take these classes because the Greek Gods and Goddesses revealed themselves to our world about six months ago. I have always thought that the Gods and Goddesses were really cool so when they revealed themselves I thought that it was awesome but also really weird at the same time. Oh, I gotta get going to math class so I'm not late, Mr. Frasier would hate me if I was late.

<<<<<<<<<<<Time skip to the last five minutes of Violet's math class>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was sitting in my math class talking to my friends when the overhead speakers came on. "Violet Mackenzie to the office please, Violet Mackenzie to the office please," said the monotone voice on the intercom. Huh, I wonder what that's for, I haven't done anything bad, or at least I don't think I have. I packed up my stuff and walked out of math class, while kids in my class were whispering about if I did something bad or not. When I finally got to the office, because my class was across the school, I saw a boy with windswept raven black hair and swirling sea green eyes. He was wearing a blue hoodie and some jeans and white nikes.

"Violet there you are," said the office lady Ms. Connie, "This is Percy Jackson and he is a new student. Do you mind showing him around today?" Ms. Connie asked me politely.

"No Ms. Connie, I don't mind." I said to her, then I faced the boy and introduced myself, "Hi, I'm Violet Mackenzie." I said and held out my hand.

"Hi, I'm Percy Jackson but you already know that," he says and takes my hand and shakes it. "Can you read me my schedule? I'm dyslexic and I don't want to be standing here for twenty minutes trying to figure out what it says," says Percy, vehicle handing me his schedule.

"Sure," I say while taking it, "You have Greek Mythology, then Greek language, lunch and then Marie Biology. Actually we have the same classes, I can show you to all of them if you want me to," I say to the boy.

"That would be great, thanks a lot," he says. We make our way out of the office and down the main hall on our way to Greek Mythology. When we get there, I sit in my normal spot and Percy went up to introduce himself to the teacher. The teacher had him sit by me.

I was watching the door for when Annabeth would walk in. When she did walk into the classroom, her stormy grey eyes scanned the room and landed on Percy. Her face automatically lit up. She walked over to him, smiled and sat down next to him. The teacher called Percy up to introduce himself.