Lexi Martin

Hi, I'm Lexi Martin with an i. I'm the queen bee and most popular girl here at Valley Creek High. I have long brown hair and blue eyes and a natural tan (definitely fake). I am in love, and I mean love, with Frank Zhang.

He is an Asian boy who is from Canada. He has dark brown buzz cut hair and he has brown eyes. He also has a baby face and a very muscular body. He is just soo hot. He claims that he has a girlfriend but nobody believes him. I just want him all to myself.

I'm gonna ask him out again today. I already have around 30 times, I kinda lost track after 30. Frank has rejected me every time but I just know he is playing hard to get. Probably during Greek class because it's the only class we have together today. We have to take Greek and Greek mythology classes because the stupid Greek Gods and Goddesses revealed themselves about 4 months ago.

##################Time Skip to Greek Class########################

In Greek class, I went to go sit next to Frank so that I could stare at him all of class. I don't think that he really noticed me looking at him or he was just ignoring me. Oh well, I'm gonna ask him out now. It might be my only chance. "Hey Frank, you, me, my house at 7 o'clock my parents wont me home." I said in a very seductive voice, while batting my eyelashes.

"You, me, never o'clock. I have a girlfriend." He said clearly annoyed with me asking him out.

"Really prove it because I think your girlfriend is fake." I said

"Fine, her and my friends from camp are coming to pick me up after school today." he said.

//////////////////////////////////////////Time Skip to after school\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I walked out of the school to see Frank waiting under the big tree. A big crowd had gathered because word had spread about Frank's friends and his girlfriend. About five minutes of waiting later a van that said Delphi's Strawberries came speeding through the parking lot. It was blaring music so loud that I couldn't think straight. When it came to a stop a bunch of teens that looked like models got out of it.

There was a boy with raven black hair and sea green eyes. He had his arm around the waist of a girl with a blonde princess curls and stormy grey eyes. There was also a guy with blonde hair and bright blue eyes, he also had a scar on the top of his lip. He had his arm sling across a girl's shoulders, she was a Cherokee girl with choppy brown hair and kaleidoscope eyes. There was also a Latino elf with brown curly hair and brown eyes. He was holding hands with a girl who had caramel hair and dark eyes.

There was also an emo boy with dark hair and onyx colored eyes. He was holding hands with a boy who was the exact opposite, he had bright blonde hair and bright blue eyes. There were two boys who looked exactly alike, they had brown curly hair and blue eyes. One had his arm around the waist of a girl who had grass green eyes and potato brown hair. There was also a punk girl with spiky black hair with blue tips and the same bright blue eyes the first blonde boy had. Last but not least there was a girl with dark skin, cinnamon colored curls and pure gold eyes.

Frank ran up to the girl with dark skin and cinnamon colored curls and golden eyes. She ran back at him and they embraced each other. Then they kissed each other smack dab on the lips. How was this happening, Frank was supposed to be mine.

"Hey Frank, who are your friends?" I asked very seductively.

"That's Percy and his girlfriend Annabeth, Jason and his girlfriend Piper. Leo and his girlfriend Calypso. Nico and his boyfriend Will. Conner and Travis, and Travis's girlfriend Katie. Thalia and my girlfriend Hazel." Frank said while holding Hazel's hand.

"Why don't you date me instead of that girl. I bet I'm way better than her," I said.

"No you're not better than me because I'm Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto, Roman  form Hades," Hazel said.

"You're dating this demigod scum. Why don't you be with a mortal like me." I said hoping he would break up with her.

"No, because I'm Frank Zhang, son of Mars, Roman  form Ares," he said.

"Your one too. That's gross, why do you even hang out with him?" I asked his friends.

"Because I'm Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon," said Percy.

"And I'm Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena," said Annabeth.

"Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite and Tristan McLean," said Piper.

"Jason Grace, son of Jupiter, Roman  form Zeus," said Jason.

"Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus," said Leo (Our bad boy supreme and McShizzle man).

"Calypso, daughter of Atlas and I'm a Titaness," said Calypso.

"Nico Di Angelo, son of Hades," said Nico.

"Will Solace, son of Apollo," said Will.

"Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus," said Thalia.

"Katie Gardner, daughter of Demeter," said Katie.

"Conner," said Conner,

"And Travis," added Travis,

"Stoll sons of Hermes," they said at the same time which was kinda crazy and super duper creepy. After they all said their godly parent, they all had on Greek and Roman armor, it looked like the ones we saw in our Greek mythology class. They all looked at themselves and said either mom or dad up at the sky.

Then they all hopped in the van and drove off, blaring their music again. I never saw any of them again. But I learned that they were the most powerful demigods there were. Oops, oh well. I am still in love with Frank.

Authors Note

Hiiiii, did you guys like that one? It came to me while I was having lunch today so I decided to write it. If you guys have any ideas just comment them somewhere. Word count is 1021 words. Thanks guys!

-Your girl Kate