Dylan Cameron

Hola people, I'm Dylan Cameron and I'm a jock here at Carson High School. I have Dark brown hair and blue green eyes. I love to bully this girl at my school named Clarisse La Rue. I used to ask her out a lot but she kept rejecting me and my friends and telling us that she had a boyfriend which nobody believes, so my friends and I decided to start bullying her.

"Hey loser," I said to Clarisse, while my friends and I pushed her up against a locker. (In this story Clarisse has to pretend to be weak at school so that she won't be discovered.) Then my friends, Chad, Brad, Tyler, and Blake and I started teasing her saying some unkind things. It was kind of mean, but was very fun.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Time skip to Gym class that is later in the day;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

When I arrived in gym class I saw a rack of wooden swords, daggers and spears in one corner. Some targets and bows near the back of the gym. There were also some mats on the floor, I'm expecting they will be used for sparring or something like that.

"Hello students, for this week's lesson we will be learning how to defend ourselves from monsters," Our gym teacher Coach Hedge said. "I have some friends that will be teaching this week's lesson. Today we will be working on fighting with swords, daggers and spears. Percy will you please come on out and introduce yourself."

I heard Clarisse say something along the lines of "Shoulda known it was Prissy," under her breath. I wonder what that means and I wonder who Prissy is.

"Hello everyone, I'm Percy Jackson and I'm gonna teach you how to defend yourselves from monsters" he said. "Would anyone like to try to spar with me?" Percy asked. Chad, Brad, Tyler, and Blake and I all raised our hands and so did the wimp Clarisse.

"Clarisse, you wanna grab your spear?" Percy asked. Her spear? Since when did Clarisse have a spear?

"No killing or maiming," Clarisse said.

"You're on, let's start," Percy stated. They ended up sparring for about 5 minutes. Then in the blink of an eye Percy had his sword to Clarisse's throat.

"Good job Clarisse," said Percy in a cheerful voice. Clarisse then said

"Good job to you too Prissy," Wait, do they know each other?

"Oh by the way, Chris is here to pick you up," Percy said to Clarisse.

"Wait really?" She asked.

"Clarisse," said a Hispanic boy with dark hair and dark eyes.

"Oh my gods Chris, I missed you so much. I just want to leave this place. It's like Tartarus. No offence to you Prissy or to Princess, but man Chris I missed you so much. These boys are just horrible and I just want to murder them all." She said in an excited tone. I have never seen her like this. Then she kissed the boy who I think's name is Chris.

"Let's reveal ourselves so we can leave," said Clarisse.

"Ok, Chris Rodriguez, son of Hermes, wander of the Labyrinth, fought in the second Titan war and the giant war, Clarisse La Rue's boyfriend. (Insert more if there are more)" said the boy Chris.

"Clarisse La Rue, daughter of Ares. Survivor of the Sea of Monsters, Returner of the Golden Fleece. Slayer of the drakon, fought in the second Titan war and the giant war. Head counselor of Cabin 5. Chris Rodriguez's Girlfriend and Heroine of Olympus," she said.

"Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, Returner of Zeus's Master Bolt, Returner of Hades Helm of Darkness. Defeater of Ares at age 12. Defeater of the Mintour at age 12. Defeater of Medusa at age 12.  Survivor of the Sea of monsters. Returner of the Golden Fleece. Made it off of Circes Island. Survived through the Sirens. Wander of the Labyrinth. Defeated many Empousi. Found Pan the lord of the wild and watched him fade. Blew up Mt. St. Helens. Lead the battle of Manhattan. Bathed in the River Styx. Been to the Underword and back multiple times. Main demigod in the Great Prophecy and one of the seven in the Prophecy of seven. I drank gorgon blood. Freer of the god Thanatos. Returned the Fifth cohorts golden eagle. Survivor of Tartarus which is the deepest part of the underworld. Drank from the river Phlegethon. Survived the curses of the arai. Survived the Death Mist. Became friends with the friendly Titan Bob and the friendly giant Damson. Lead the second Titan war and the Giant war. I held up the weight of the sky. I am the only male that Artemis approves of. I was offered immortality by Zeus himself and I turned it down to stay with the love of my life. I am also the best swordsman in 300 years. I became Praetor of Camp Jupiter in 5 days. Head councilor of cabin 3 and Annabeth Chase's fiancé. Two time hero of Olympus. (I'm hoping I got them all)" said Percy. 

While they spoke they began to glow. After they finished telling us their titles, Clarisse, Chris and Percy were all wearing Greek armor. Then Percy asked, "Could you all close your eyes?" In a very bright flash, they were all gone and were never seen again. 

Authors Note

Hola Chica's and Chico's, whats up. I really hoped ya'll liked this one. Percy's title took forever to write and I had to look up what he did in each book just to make sure I had it right. I hope you guys are liking my story so far. I'll try to post another one soon, but I have school this week so we will see. Word count is 960 words. 

-Kate