chapter 46

Aubrey POV
This morning Ian said he had to go to work and then Riley said she also had work which meant I was left alone to think about what happened last night. The whole smutty shit that made me feel so excited and shy. I thought about it for about five minutes before I started blushing and cringing so I decided to make cupcakes and surprise Ian with them.

I knock on the door of Ian's hella big mansion and a few moments later a man dressed in all black opens the door and looks me up and down. His cold condescending stare makes me think I probably shouldn't be surprising my boyfriend at work, considering he is a gang leader. Haha oops.

I stand there in my pink sundress a complete contrast to his dark clothing as I hold a container filled with chocolate cupcakes, Ian's favourites, that I decorated with unicorn and rainbow sprinkles.

Aubrey's outfit

Aubrey's outfit

I'm going to get eaten alive by his gang members.

I clear my throat and say "Is Ian here?"

He laughs and then says "Umm what the fuck are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see Ian please" I smile. I already hate this guy.

"Ahhh we have a girl here, says she is here to talk to the boss. You know anything about that?" The guy speaks into his ear device thingy.

I stand there getting increasingly uncomfortable and then suddenly the door opens wider and two other men dressed in all black approach to come and look at me.

"Hah what's this little princess doing here" one of the guys coos leaning down to my height. Oh you have got to be kidding me.

"I'm here to see Ian" I say again, smiling politely.

They all look at each other and burst out laughing.

"You guys done yet?" I ask, making them snap their heads to me and  as I dropped any polite tone I had.

They shake their heads in amusement.

The first one I met says "To you his name is Mr Gray."

"I would suggest calling him that if you want to leave here alive" another one suggests.

"But really little girl you should just move along. Boss wants nothing to do with you" he leans down to look at what I am holding "or your rainbow cupcakes" he snickers.

"What's all the fuss about?" A voice says from behind the three guys.

"Sir you got to look at this, this girl just showed up" one of them laughs as they part ways.

A tall man with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes approaches and looks me up and down. A broad smile crosses his face and he closes the distance between us bringing me into a giant hug.