chapter 40

Ian POV

"But you...you need to get undressed" I say lowly, with my hand tracing down the side of her arm. I can't help the smirk that comes to my face when she blushes a deeper shade of red. 

The mere touch sends tingles through my body. Fucking tingles! The darker side of me even revels in the angel standing before us. Despite me being the half naked one her presence makes it impossible to control myself, especially since now she knows everything and is here with me... still.

"Let me uh get changed" she says, it coming out as an adorable squeak. I chuckle and stay towering over her.

"You need any help angel?" I say leaning down so our faces are only inches apart. Her big brown eyes bore into mine with shock and I can see my little innocent angel's eyes flash with lust. This makes me chuckle lowly and she gulps stepping pass me and scurries into her bathroom shaking her head. 

I notice even after she has left there is a still a smile on my face. My fucking face hurts from all this god damn smiling. 

She returns from the bathroom dressed in long fluffy pants covered in clouds and a white t-shirt. She looks up at me and blushes and I can't help but to give her a massive smile. 

Aubrey POV

He holds out his arms and beckons me, so I slowly walk closer to him and once I am in his reach he wraps his arms around me and lifts me into a bear hug. I wrap my legs around him and rest my head on his shoulder. He was right he is very warm. He nestles his head in my hair and rubs circles on my back. 

"I love your pants baby, they are so soft" he says mumbled into my hair, and using one hand to rub my thigh.

"Are you sure I can't find you something to keep you warm, the heater is broken at the moment" I say leaning away from his neck to look at him.

He brings a hand to lightly push my head back down to rest in the crook of his neck and he says "As long as I have you, I'm fine"

This sending butterflies in my stomach to erupt through my body so I press a kiss to the side of Ian's neck. 

Wordlessly he walks to the entrance to my room and turns off the light and then he turns to make his way to my bed. With me still in his arms and a hand under my butt and a hand on the back of my head to keep me close to him, he sits down on the bed. 

He lies down on his back and I am completely lying on top of him with the position he kept me in. I try to wriggle away to actually lie on the bed but he groans and says "Where are you going?" whilst having a firm grip on either side of my body not allowing me to move.

"Just to lie down next to you... you can't be comfortable" I giggle and try to move again.

"I am comfortable" he whines. I lift my head up to look at him and the street light from outside illuminates my room enough to see his face pouting from me trying to move. I giggle again and this time he lets me slide off him. I can't move further away as his arms are wrapped around me to stop that from happening. I wrap my arm around Ian and hug him back. His deep breaths and sweet words in his loving embrace coax me into a deep sleep. 

--the next day--

I wake to see Ian and I entangled with each other and from my head rested on his chest I look up to see him looking down at me with a smile etched on his face. 

"Good morning angel" he says, his voice coming out hoarse.

"Morning bear" I yawn resting my head back down on his chest. He laughs huskily and sits up, I would have fallen off him if it wasn't for his hands that manoeuvred me to sit in his now sitting lap and his hand behind my head pushing me to stay pressed against him. "Noooo" I whine, a late reaction.