chapter 18

Aubrey POV

"Woah, don't you have your big mansion?" I question.

"Yeah, but I'm too tired to drive us all the way back to my place. Wouldn't you be more comfortable staying here?" Ian asks.

"How did you-" I begin but he cuts me off.

"You're a terrible liar angel. What time tomorrow are they getting back?" he asks.

"Uh-" I stutter. Realising it is futile to try and lie I say quietly "Saturday"

Ian looks visibly stunned. "Well tomorrow we sleep at my place"

"No! Ian! I'm completely fine!" I say, really not liking the fact someone is worried about me.

"Hmmm too bad" he says looking down at me with a cheeky grin, before I know it I am lifted off the ground with his muscly arms wrapped firmly around me carrying me bridal style. "Let's watch a movie" he says carrying me into the living room

He sets me down on the couch and I am tucked under his shoulder. Then it dawns on me, when we were one on one he stilled called me a slut, and made me feel like shit. 

I pull myself out from him embrace quick enough that he isn't able to pull me back and I slide myself to the opposite end of the couch.

He reaches out to grab me saying "Angel what the fuck?"

I hold out my hands indicating I don't want him to come any closer "No!" I say sternly. This causes him to drop his hands and look at me bewildered.

"What's-" he says but I cut him off

"Wouldn't want lead you on. Or enjoy male company too much. Apparently I'm slutting myself around" I say sarcastically, rolling me eyes at the end. 

Ian doesn't respond immediately but I see his eyes fill with frustration and he starts tugging on his hair. 

"Don't fucking remind me" he grunts.

I am about so speak when he says "You better stay away from Jay and Spencer now that we are-"

"We are what?" I interrupt him. He looks at me angry and just before I let him speak I say getting overwhelmed. "Ian you can't just go around assuming things and being mad at me for things I haven't even done and hell things you have no right to be mad over!"

"I have every right!" he snaps back his silver eyes darkened.

My mouth drops open with feelings of confusion and anger. 

"So are they your two boyfriends then huh?" Ian says mockingly, taking advantage of my stunned state.

"Oh piss off Gray!" I roll my eyes and look away. 

He comes closer so our body's are inches apart and he gritts "Well they won't be for much longer"

"What the hell? Not like it is any of your business but they are my friends, nothing more! I see Spencer like a brother and trust me Jay isn't going to be an issue" I say getting slightly scared, as something behind his eyes tells me he will resort to violent measures for some unknown reason.

He looks away briefly and then brings his head to rest in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry" he says, his breath warm against my skin. He brings his hands to hold my waist. He tightens his grip when he adds "I just don't trust that Spencer or Jay guy"

I place my hands on top of his which are still firm on my waist and say "Do you trust me?"

He moves his head so he can look me in the eye with our faces inches apart and says. "Yes but-"