chapter 47

heheheh smut 

Aubrey POV

I sit on the couch staring up at Ian anticipating his next move and trying to avoid the silver storm in his eyes threatening to crash into me.

He stands staring down at me his height even more intense from the way he towers over my seated frame. 

I try to get up and get away from this position but he quickly leans down so our faces are inches apart and wraps his hands around my throat, keeping me down and applying a light amount of pressure. Oh shit. 

"No no Aubrey darling, you finally got your seat at the couch. Don't go moving now. Unless you would like to go find Carson to sit under" 

Oh this mothertrucker did not just. "Oh piss off Gray" I scoff using my hands to push at his chest. He hardly moves and tightens his grip around my throat his eyes darkening further. "I made cupcakes" I squeak out.

Ian tilts his head slightly confused and looks taken aback. "Behind you, I made them" I say again and feel my throat move against his hand that is tightly wound around it. 

He turns to look behind him and that gives me the opportunity to push him, he releases his grip and before he can grab me back I try to get off the couch and instead fall off the back of the couch, but hey at least I'm off the bloody couch. 

"Angel what the fuck!" Ian grunts running around to the back of the couch. I quickly stand up and straighten myself out.

His face turns concerned "Are you ok?" 

I am shocked by his ability to turn from anger to care so quickly that I just nod. I blink and then suddenly Ian's face is again stained with anger and his eyes darkened. Ok we got scary Ian back... great. 

I am about to go off at him and tell him he can't say shit like that to me but suddenly the familiar feeling around my throat his back as he slams me into the wall. "Ow" I moan with one hand firm around my neck and the other pinning my hands above my head and his body pressed impossibly close. 

"Well hi there" I say a little taken aback by this sudden movement, and his face inches from mine.

"So tell me why the fuck I shouldn't kill Carson" Ian grunts.

"Woah! What the hell Ian? Carson did absolutely nothing!" 

"He fucking touched you! That's fucking something!" he says his voice getting louder and his grip getting tighter.

"Ian what the hell is this? This jealously is ridiculous! I was just sitting on the floor and he just shook me on the shoulders it's not like he groped me!" I say exasperated.

"He might as well have groped you, he was already eye fucking you" Ian growls.

"Well how the hell am I meant to control that huh Ian?" I retort back.

"You can't. That's why I have to show you how good I make you feel, how good only I can make you feel." he says his voice low and husky creating a traitorous blush to form on my cheeks.

He smirks and before I can recover he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Ian!" I grunt. 

He responds by slapping my bum, which now is only covered by underpants as my dress has ridden up. You have got to be kidding me. 

He walks over to the couch and next thing I know a blanket is thrown over my body, covering my exposed legs. Ian grunts in approval and then he leaves the living room. A few minutes later of me trying to huff and get him to let me go and him slapping me on the butt we arrive in his bedroom and I hear the click of the door lock. Ahhh brilliant.