"Something like that" he says his eyes trained onto my lips.

"Well that's just fucking ridiculous" I say bringing my hands to his chest and trying to push him away.

"I've never heard you say fuck but now you can't stop saying it" he grits leaning so our faces are inches apart.

"Heh" I breathe out confronted by his closeness.

"No more swearing" he growls grabbing my chin roughly with his hand.

"Or what?"

He chuckles deeply "Oh baby you don't want to know"

" You can't stop me from swearing you know" I add

"I think I can" he says bringing his hands up my skirt and fiddling with the band of my underwear. This makes me gulp and look down to his hand and then back up into his eyes.

"Well I don't usually like saying fuck because it's too harsh so I'm gonna stop using it. BUT not because you told me to." I say really quickly taking a big breath at the end.

"Angel" he says darkly.

"Ian" I breathe out.

"You just said it again" he growls.

"You mean fuck?" I ask innocently and he squeezes his grip on me tighter. Is it bad that I like riling him up, this is too much fun. At first I was kind of scared but he's kinda funny thinking he can boss me around.

"Fuck fuck fuck-" I start but before I can continue his eyes blaze with fury and he roughly brings me into a kiss. He uses his hands to lift me onto the kitchen counter and my thighs immediately wrap around his body trapping him close to me. Once I am secured on the bench he brings his hands to grab my face and intensify the kiss. I bring my hands and press them against his chest.

He leans further into the kiss and presses his chest against mine forcing my hands to wrap around his body pulling him impossibly closer. He pulls away from the kiss and I see his silver eyes darkened, before I say anything he immediately kisses me again and then begins trailing them down my neck. His hands shift to squeeze my waist.  I take my hands and run them through his hair eliciting a moan from Ian as he continues biting and kissing my neck.

He moves one of his hands from my waist to my thighs. I immediately gulp when he does this but he continues with a smirk I can feel against my neck. Slowly he moves his hand up my thighs while continuing to kiss me and I feel my core have this unfamiliar feeling of intense need.

"You're so wet for me angel" he smirks huskily and brings his lips back to my mouth and his fingers dance over my underwear.

I start to breathe more heavily with this need I never knew I had and Ian responds by kissing me harder. He pulls away and gives me smirk as he sees my flushed state. Ian leans down to my thighs and starts to press light kisses as he moves his way up my leg to where his fingers were teasing before.

"I-ian" I say breathlessly my body betraying me and making it come out needy. He chuckles against my thighs and continues planting kisses on them moving around my core that is swirling with this unfamiliar desire.

He looks up at me from my thighs his silver eyes boring into mine with darkened intensity. His fingers trace around the edge of my underwear and with an expert manoeuvre he lifts me up slightly off the bench and pulls down any defence my lustful core had against his fingers, earning a gasp from me. He chuckles as he brings my underwear down to my knees his fingers tracing down my exposed thigh.

My cheeks flush in embarrassment and I am about to say something but his fingers suddenly make contact directly with my exposed core causing me to bite my tongue and widen my eyes. He looks up at me with a smirk and then trains his attention to where his fingers are. He leans his head down further to rest on my thighs as he fingers rub dancing around any entrance while he kisses my inner thighs.

Suddenly  he pulls away and stands straight giving me a blank expression while he brings his fingers to his lips and sucks them clean, all the while I feel like a mess of hormones.

"Wha-what" I breathe out my face feeling hot and tingles still electrifying my body from his kisses.

"I think the burger patty is burnt" he says after slowly pulling out his finger and turns to the stove with a smug expression.

What the hell? I quickly jump off the counter and scramble to pull up my underwear and straighten my skirt. I walk over to near Ian and look into the pan seeing a burnt patty. Turning off the stove I look up to Ian and see him looking down at me.

"Ummm what the-" I start to ask but he interrupts me.

 "Have you ever touched yourself?" As he asks he turns his attention to me and his silver eyes bore into mine.

I immediately look away and clear my throat. No why does he have to ask? I don't want to talk about that. I never have and I feel stupid because obviously he is more experienced.

"Really?" He asks sounding almost dumbfounded at the answer he somehow deduced.

"Ian" I frown at him.

"Hey baby" he says his face taking on a tone of worry as he brings his hands to cup my face. "That's ok angel. I don't care what you have and haven't done. To me you are perfect"

"Ian nobody is perfect" I say looking away from his eyes.

"Well you are" he says leaning his head down so his nose is touching mine.

"Then why did you stop. I thought-" I start but he interrupts me.

"Because bad girls don't get to finish." He smirks and nuzzles his nose against mine.

"Ugh" I whine and pull away from his touch. "You're such a dick sometimes."

He laughs throwing his head back and smiles "I love you"

------------------------------------------

also guys yes i do realise how cringey this smut is, but ya know it is my first time.

hope you guys are all well, and have a great week! <3