Change of Plans.

"Saku! Look look! Oh how wonderful! There selling stuff in that small stall over there!"

A girl with peacock blue hair laughs joyfully while pulling the curtains to the side to look at the outside of the moving carriage. Her small feet dangle and swing excitingly while taking in the full view.

The wonders of watching a small town selling and buying different wares from small peddlers or stall owners. Shop owners watch through the windows people passing by or a few have workers go out and advertise the shops.

The girl who was called by the other just smiled along and nodded to show that she was listening to the others words. Her hair was a silvery blond that would glitter like gold when the curtains beside her moved just a bit to let the light in. Her smile seemed carefree and careless, yet when taking a closer look to her eyes, one can notice that carelessness isn't displayed in them, there is a rigid and dull tone to them, as if expecting for a bad outcome through this innocent outing.

'Nothing happened in the ride here, it could be said to be smooth and relaxing even. Even the moment we step out and move around this place nothing would happen to us. Be that as it may, the return would be the moment of a bloody battle, when we feel the most careless and relaxed at the feeling of returning with no issue is when those cult bastards would decide to strike.'

Sakura furrowed her brows but quickly hid her thoughts, her hands clenched in her clothes at the thought that today will be a day she would go against fate.

"-ku, Saku!"

She snapped out of her thoughts when Adaline yelled for her attention.

"What's wrong?"
Sakura turn to the girl who had her head tilted in confusion, her naive and clear eyes look straight at her friend in worry when she saw the dull and coldness seeping out of her eyes.

To Adaline, Sakura became her first girl friend. She was really happy since she was mostly surrounded by boys. She can't remember really well her first meeting with Sakura since that time both were 3 years old, she doesn't even thing Sakura, Who is really smart and special would remember that.

But Adaline throughout the few years she was with Sakura, noticed her friends strange actions. Usually her friend looked like the girls who would act like they were really mature and smart, but it's obvious when it's an act, but then the act becomes real. She would turn cold and indifferent, she would glare with real hate in her eyes or look at people as if she was watching a theater show.

Adaline remembers once she asked her big brother Nolan if he knew what was wrong with Sakura. But he only gave a wary smile and patted her head.

"The thoughts of a person who can see beyond what the normal eyes can see will always remain an unknown mystery to us simple minded people. The only thing we can do is stand beside them and help them when they fall victim to what they see, we have to hold their hand and bring them back. You can do that, right Ada?"

Adaline remembers she nodded with determination, but she never understood what her big brother Nol meant by his words. She just knew when Sakura becomes like a spectator who goes cold and aloof.

'Ada should go and hold her hands, and drag her back to being the Saku who looks at her in warmth and kindness. So now Ada should do just that, bring Saku back from her thoughts. Make her forget those strange thoughts.'

So Adaline grabs the hands that were holding the dress in a death grip and shakes them so Sakura would look at her.

"Saku? Saku!"

Sakura snapped out of her thoughts and in a dazed look turn to stare at Adaline. Adaline tilted her head in a confusion and worry in her eyes.

"What's wrong?"