A Personal Servant

"Father, I wish to know what was done with Azazel."

A child who didn't even take half of the space of the chair she was sitting on was speaking in a solemn and clear manner to a man who was sitting across from her.

The man was looking through papers when his child entered through the door of his study. He normally isn't seen with glasses. However how he was wearing a pair that gave him a sophisticated look rather the overbearing majestic look.

This was the first thing Sakura said to her father after arriving to his office and her father just raised his eyebrow at her sudden and direct question.

It was a moment of silence that filled the room after her question. While not hearing an answer, Sakura began to worry if she should have asked the question at all.

'Dammit, maybe I shouldn't have asked, maybe I should have waited a while longer to ask.'

She takes a big gulp of air when noticing her fathers steady gaze. But only question marks appeared after when she saw him smile at her in a bit of amusement.

"I was wondering when you were going to ask me that question. I was actually expecting you to ask me two months ago. I'm quite surprised you only asked me now."

"Wait really!? I thought you wouldn't tell me..."

"Haha. Well there is no reason why I wouldn't tell you if you asked. So no need to be so tense, you look rigid in that chair, so sit more comfortably. ."

"Ah, sure..."

"Do you want me to tell you now, or wait till Raphael brings the refreshments."

"You can just tell me now."

"Understood."

He leans in his chair and takes his glasses off. He uses his hand to sleek his hair back. The whole style changes and a few stand falls to his forehead, giving him that bad boy look. It was devilish handsome look.

"He was placed as a stable boy in the barracks under Azrael's 4th squad . While his father became a scarlet knight. He was luckily able to take the royal knight examination done twice a year. He became one of the top 20 who was able to join this years spring assessment.."

"I see... that's good."

Sakura sighs in relief because that means that both Azazel and his father are inside the palace walls, protected by the imperial barrier. The 4th squad is the one directly under the watch of the vice-commander of Azrael, so he would definitely watch them well if told it was an a important mission assigned directly under the scarlet knights, only it is classified to the other knights and commanders.

Especially the majors who are in control of the first and 3rd squads.

'They discriminate against those of common blood. That's why there is a separation of factions in the scarlet knights. Azrael can't force them to accept commoners or those below a certain noble class. So he had no choice to make the first through 3rd squad the ones only nobles are allowed to enter. If not, most likely any commoner or lower class noble that enters those groups will be hazed or bullied.

'There are four dukes in this empire while eight marquis and then sixteen Earl's, thirty viscounts, and lastly 45 barons. This is one of the largest human empires to name and it holds great numbers of lands from conquest of our ancestors. In time of peace the nobles have began to grow greedy and moral has grown small through their supremacy narcissistic beliefs. Around sixty percent of nobles above barons look down on everyone else. And I fear the number increases more in the future because children are raised in their parent views.'