Hello Again.

"Um...Hello."

"..."

"..."

This was the second meeting between Sakura and the boy who was once the cause of her worst nightmares.

Maybe because of her mental state growing more stable over the few months after last seeing him. She sighed lightly in relief at the thought.

'Looks like I can look at him without worry about having a meltdown. It seems I won't have to worry about this anymore.'

Sakura knew she was the one asking to have him beside her just in case something dangerous happens to him, however she held a fear that she would react the same way she did in their first meeting, even after they helped each other out of that situation. She just couldn't erase that worry until this moment.

Azazel just stood silently and allowed her to just stare at him, however he felt a bit awkward and uncomfortable with it. He kept looking away after making eye contact every once or a while.

"H-hello."

Before this awkward moment can stay any longer, a voice of a child broke the silence.

Looking away from Azazel. Sakura finally noticed someone else who tagged along with the older boy.

"Oh? Your that boy.... um, Amar. Right?"

"Y-yes."

The boy quickly hid behind Azazel again after saying those few words.

In that moment of taking a good look of the boy, Sakura quickly noticed the boy had silvery white hair and eyes were the same color. His features however remind her a place in Asia.

'Arabic or Indian. Maybe even Egyptian. But then that's in the African continent right? Actually I can't really remember much of continents and whatnot since I was a lazy student so-wait, stop distracting yourself.'

Sakura sighs at her wondering mind which made Amar believe his presence angered her.

"I-im sorry! I-I didn't mean to bother you."

"Ah No, sorry. I was just thinking of something."

He glances at her from behind Azazel and again Sakura is reminded of something from her other life

'He reminds me of a famous Indian actor who I always liked to watch. His eye shape yet the rest of the features remind me of; What's that actors name? Sha- Uhhh~ I think something Kap. Sha Kapor?? Ni, I think its spelled something else?? Damn! This is what happens when you don't bother remembering actors names. The only name I can remember is Johnny Depp or Keanu Reeves other than that I don't even remember any other actors or actresses. This is why I always lost in trivia games.'

While feeling like smacking herself for being such a lazy person in remembering people. She as quickly got over it because of how useless it all seems for her now.

'Well then again. I'm definitely a corpse in my other world, so who really cares about such unnecessary things when it has no use in this other world. Only time I would care is if I was brought back to my old world, but I don't think that'll ever happen.'