Best friend.

Uriel quickly took a few steps back while holding Sakura close and using one of his hands to cover her face.

"She is her highness, Sakura Serenity so I would advise you to watch your manners High Priest Nicolas."

"Now Uriel, no need to act like a stranger, just call me Nicolas, or even Nick for short."

The man smiles while still having his eyes on Sakura, his hand lightly patting the hand that was swatted away by her.

"So this child is her highness Sakura, I heard great this about her from Caspian. He said she was a smart and lovely child, he was sad that he wasn't able to meet her in the grand celebration a few months ago."

"Her highness didn't feel so well, so his majesty decided to have her stay and rest. A child her age need a lot of rest to grow healthy."
Uriel tried to find a way to walk past the priest but can't find one where he doesn't end up having any contact to the man.

"Uriel."
Uriel frown a bit hearing his name leave this man's lip and quickly looks at the butler who brought them here, a type of understanding appeared from between them that the butler quickly tries to get everyone's attention.

"I believe everyone must be hungry, please, do enter the dining area."
The butler opens the doors and moves to the side while getting the guest to enter first and then Uriel with Sakura.

Priest Nicolas smiles and seems to know what was happening but decided to just ignore it and enter.

However, when both him and the holy knights entered, they stopped and didn't seem to want to take another step inside.

Sakura narrowed her eyes and curiously looked at what they were staring at. What met her gaze was Hedwig and Phelan sitting there waiting for the rest. When they noticed the people who entered, they quickly went on their guard.

'Ah! The Divine  kingdom look down on the other species, I forgot about that shit.'
She sneered in annoyance but quickly smiled, thinking that they would leave after seeing the beastman there.

"Why.... There seems to be other guests staying over."
The man glanced behind toward me and Uriel, raising his eyebrow as if to indicate they need to do something about it.

The holy knights seem disgusted at the sight and had their hands in the hilt of their sword, as if they were waiting for some type of attack.

"Yes, an old friend of his majesty came to visit with his grandson, they would be staying for few days."
Uriel was hoping that their dislike for beastman will get them to leave, but he underestimated their shamelessness.

"I wonder... if we can have a private breakfast, I feel more comfortable speaking to the emperor if it was a private dining area."
He was smiling an seem to expect something to happen after saying that.

'Is he.... trying to get us to kick out Hedwig and Phelan just because he doesn't want them there?'
Sakura scoffed at the man, which got his attention.

"Is something wrong your highness?"
Nicolas smiled at Sakura, which caused her to feel disgusted being in his line of sight.

"I wanna eat with Grandpa Hedwig and Phelan. You can talk to papa after breakfast."
Sakura didn't want him to stay, so she wanted Phelan and his grandfather to stay so the priest guy leaves in discomfort and repulsion.

"You eat with this beasts?"
One of the knights spoke before anything else was said.

"Mind your words! They are his majesties honorable guests so I advise you to watch what you say."
Uriel spoke of his disapproval and glared at the knight who spoke.