I Died by your Hand too.

"Have... have you seen your death?"

"..."

Taking her eyes away from the men. She quickly regretted her words.

'Shit. I ended up saying more that I intended. Looks like that look in his eyes annoyed me more than I expected.'

"Sakura. The future... what happened between us that you decided doing all this alone was better that believing in me?"

"Nothing."

"Sak-"

"What would or will happen doesn't matter now. What matters is that soon we can save my mother. However we need to fix some loose ends in our side for that to happen."

"..."

Mihkael can tell how strongly she wishes to drop the topic. He understood that her going back to topic was to distract him away from her words. However he can't ignore this any longer. He can not act as if he did not know his daughter whole future was set up to die and he did nothing to stop it.

"Did... did I betray you in the future? Did I do something that caused you to distrust me so much that you rather overwork yourself than to confide in me for help."

"Heh..."

"Sakura?"

A mocking chuckle was her response to his word. She looked him in the eye and something changed in them.

'Since you won't drop the topic, then I'll tell you what I've seen, I'll tell you the amount of times I had to watch those Sakura's dies and the pain that I felt each time I dreamt about it. I'll tell you as much as you want!'

"In one timeline, I watches through your eyes how you turn your back to me for another person... then it happened in another and then another and another an- well, you should understand what I mean. But you always turn away from me and always sided with someone else if there was a conflict between me and them."

"What!? I would never do that!"

"Really? What if the person I argued with always was that bastard child you had by accident?"

"!?!"

"What? Thought I forgot the existence of that distasteful thing? How could I? I kept dreaming of her being there and taking everything from me!"

"Sakura."

Raphael widen his eyes from the hatred that oozes out from her eyes. Rage and deep loathing seem to seep out from her expression. Her face twisted with such a strong look of resentment that it almost reminded him of her first meeting with Phelan, however this emotion was more stronger than that time.

He walked toward her to take her mind out from that depth of hatred, but she said something more that stopped him.

"Even when she took one fiancee or another from me. You never condone her actions, rather; you always sided with her and told me I had to be understanding and that love was something that couldn't be controlled."

"I... said that.."

"Or how I can see from her mother's prospective and watched that bitch put corrupted blood in my tea bit by bit until there was no way back for me! No way but to end up losing my mind and body from anger and jealousy!"

"Sakura please-! St-!"

"But you must understand the rage I must have felt when I witnessed my oh so loving father appoint that women as one of his concubines because of his oh so precious bastard child! Even when that women was the one who caused my mothers death and my demise!!"