He didn't know how to answer that but he knew that she was right, Mark just nodded his head before turning his back in her. ❝I-I have to go now mom.

His mom didn't say anything except for letting him go and walking back to the kitchen, sniffling the whole time.

Mark left the house not wanting himself to cry either, he held the straps of his book bag firmly in his hands as he makes his way to Johnny's car parked in front of the house.

He opens the car door and tosses his bag inside before getting in himself. He doesn't say a word when Johnny starts the car and drives in the direction of the school.

Johnny didn't say anything, not wanting to upset Mark but he did lean one hand over to grab onto Mark's. He held his hand in a comforting manner and interlocks their fingers, his thumb rubbing soothing circles onto his skin.

《 ♡ 》

Oh come on! He made that touch down! Do your fucking  job coach! Bunch of pussies...

Jaemin. Jeno put his hand on his boyfriend's shoulder and forcefully sat him back down on the bleachers while trying to ignore a few students and parents giving them judging looks, ❝You get too overhyped at these games plus you don't even like football.

That may be true but I get my fun out of degrading people so don't ruin it for me.

Jeno could only roll his eyes and just let Jaemin go off while he tried to at least enjoy a good game.

Meanwhile, the two youngest weren't exactly ok with their loud friend, even Chenle was shocked himself that he couldn't stand it.

Chenle.

Yeah?

Remind me to never come to these things again.

Chenle scoffed before adding in, ❝Or just hanging out with Jaemin in general.

And while the four other friends were either occupied in their own discussions or watching the game, Donghyuck couldn't sit still in his seat. He needed to go wait for Mark.

Renjun noticed Donghyuck throughout the whole game that he was itching to leave. So when he saw the younger about to get up, he grabbed him by the arm with a confused look on his face.

Hyuck? Where are you going?

I'm just gonna go wait for Mark, I'll see you guys inside.

Renjun could only nod and let him go, he watched as he walked down the steps of the bleachers and disappeared somewhere behind the fence where it led to the school parking lot.

He wasn't the only one watching him and Jaemin started questioning about their friend to Jeno, ❝Do you think that's a good idea? To just let him go?

Probably not but we shouldn't get involved. Besides, he's desperate to see Mark again.

Jaemin shrugged his shoulders before looking at the field in front of him and he right away got back into his angry mood to degrade even more football players and the coach.

As the five friends go back to watching the game with Jaemin having another uproar again. Meanwhile, Donghyuck waited by the entrance to the stadium for Mark.

He felt nervous for some reason, like something was going to happen but he just brushed it off.

'Nothing's gonna happen. You're just overthinking Hyuck.' He thought as the minutes passed by, the game was almost over and he was starting to worry about Mark not arriving.

He almost lost hope until he felt someone tap his shoulder from behind, he turned around and was confused at who it could be but he smiled when he saw that it was just Mark.

Markie! I thought you'd never come! Where have you been? Donghyuck yelled slightly over the cheers from the game as he wrapped his arms around Mark.

He pulls back with a smile on his face but frowned when he saw that his boyfriend wasn't smiling or saying anything. It made Donghyuck worry when he saw a tiny teardrop roll down his cheek.

Mark? What's wrong? Donghyuck put a comforting hand on his shoulder with a worried look on his face.

Mark froze. He couldn't get what he wanted to say out, so instead of saying something back, he raised both hands up and cupped Donghyuck's face. He shocks him by leaning in and pressing their lips together.

Donghyuck was shocked by the kiss but didn't push Mark away, he let Mark gently move their lips together before pulling back to look at Donghyuck's face.

Donghyuck was confused but gave Mark a tiny smile, What was that for?

Mark averted his gaze to the pavement instead of looking at his boyfriend. He just couldn't, not when he was crying. ❝I'm sorry Donghyuck...

Donghyuck was still confused until the next words that came out of Mark's mouth, completely broke him.

I want to break up.

───────────────────