fifty three

Days passed and prom was just around the corner. Mark knew that he had a lot of worries for what's about to happen that night. Especially now that he and his friends had that "discussion" in the bathroom. It didn't help his situation any better but neither was the thought of Johnny's plan.

But he trusted Johnny. He did, and he hopes that maybe this plan will work.

But as of right now, Mark just found out that Taeyong and Jaehyun were leaving pretty soon to go to America. And he'll admit it, he's sad that he won't see his brother for a long time or his niece since she'll be born overseas.

But he's also happy for him and he trusts Jaehyun since the first time he met him, he knows that he'll take care of him and their daughter.

And with that being said, they threw an early graduation party for the two since they won't be attending the official graduation at school (which he also learned later as well). But it also became a tiny baby shower too.

It was a nice party. Their mom went through the trouble to cook a huge feast for them even though Taeyong tried to help but she declined his offer by saying that he "shouldn't have to cook his own graduation feast".

She also bought a lot of presents for Taeyong and Jaehyun, mostly stuff that they would need for their apartment but she also bought material things that Taeyong loved, like new clothes and jewelry. And not to mention she also bought baby clothes and the needed essentials for raising a baby too.

And Mark didn't exactly have money of his own so he basically borrowed (read: begged) Johnny to give him money to buy them gifts.

And to top it all off, their mom even baked a cake for them too. It was just a small party with the four of them, Johnny couldn't make it because of work but he did tell Mark to give them his congratulations and the gifts that he bought for them too.

Although when he gave them to Mark to give to them, he told him to give it to them when their mom wasn't in the room. The gifts were apparently for "bedroom purposes" so Mark was disgusted that he was holding said "gifts".

But he did give the gifts to them when their mom wasn't around. They both were embarrassed and sworn to beat the shit out of Johnny whenever they see him again.

But after the party, they went to bed late that night even though they would be getting up early the next day to catch their flight.

It was the day Mark dreaded, when he would be saying goodbye to his brother.

I'm just gonna miss him so much. Mark whispered.

Mark immediately video called Johnny after they were done celebrating the graduation/baby shower. He really wanted to talk to him and let out his feelings about the whole situation.

I know baby but aren't you supposed to be sleeping? I mean you have to wake up in like a few hours.