twenty nine

🔞👅🍑

*sigh*....
it's a long ass ride

───────────────────

Mark was out of breath by the time he made it to Johnny's place. He was currently standing in front of his house, his hands on his knees, trying to regain his breathing.

Once he got his breathing back to normal, he stood back up and was about to ring the doorbell until the door opened and he was pulled inside. He immediately finds himself being pressed against the door with Johnny's lips attached to his neck.

Johnny started trailing small kisses from Mark's neck down to his collarbone. Before Mark could even thread his fingers into the older boy's hair, Johnny pulls back with a smirk on his face.

Took you long enough to get here.

Mark rolled his eyes, lightly shoving Johnny away from him, ❝I practically ran a marathon to see you.

Johnny laughs as he grabs Mark's hand and starts dragging him up the stairs to his room. Upon entering, Johnny pulls Mark inside and shuts the door behind them as he pushes the younger against the door once again, resuming where he left off downstairs.

But as much as Mark would love to have Johnny litter his neck with bright red hickeys, he really wants to give Johnny his surprise.

Mark lightly pushed Johnny away, confusing the older as he starts walking to Johnny's bed and sits down, motioning Johnny over to him. Johnny walks over and sits down beside him, the younger was nervous but he prepared for this moment and he's already here so he's not backing down.

I have something to tell you and when I do, no teasing or any of that shit. Mark warned with a glare but Johnny just scoffed at him.

Just tell me. And besides, I think I can figure it out either way depending on how this night goes. He said with a smirk.

Mark's cheeks flush as he shifts in his spot, ❝Ok.❞ he looks down at his lap, not wanting to see Johnny's face as he was about to tell him what he did.

I uh— I prepped myself... He mumbled, but he knew Johnny heard him.

You what? The older teased, leaning towards Mark's ear and letting his breath ghost over, causing shivers to go down Mark's spine.

Mark groaned to himself as he says it again in a louder voice. ❝I prepped myself.

How cute~ How'd you do it baby?

Mark felt the blush on his face darkened by the second before speaking, ❝I remembered the first night we had sex, you licked me down there and you said you wanted to wait another time and I wanted it to be this night. I've been looking up ways on how to prepare myself for you so I made sure I shaved, cleaned myself, and I didn't have toys or anything so I used my fingers...