thirty six

Taeyong's really having a baby? That's so cool!

Mark smiles through the phone at his boyfriend's excitement over the news about Taeyong. ❝Yeah it is.

I'm happy for him y'know? It's like his life's complete with Jaehyun now. I mean you did say Jaehyun's excited too right?

Yeah, he is...

You ok babe? You sound a little down.

Mark sighed through the phone as he laid down on his bed, Mark has been feeling down as Donghyuck said. He partly blames Taeyong and Jaehyun being all lovey dovey with each other over the exciting news of their baby.

He's been feeling a little sad ever since that day, and he doesn't know if it's because he's jealous of Taeyong or because...

Mark shook his head at the thought as he clears his throat, ❝I'm fine Hyuckie just... I haven't been feeling too well lately.

Oh well do you want me to come over? I can bring you something to eat if you like.

No that's fine. Don't worry, it'll pass.

Mmh ok, just as long as you're fine and you're staying out of trouble ok? I have to go to prom with my healthy boyfriend.

Mark could hear the smile in Donghyuck's voice and he couldn't help but smile too. ❝Don't worry your pretty little head Hyuck ok? This time I'm not getting in trouble.

Good. Oh I gotta go Markie, Johnny's calling me.

Mark flinched at the name but ignores it as he says a quick goodbye to Donghyuck. He hangs up as he lays his phone beside him.

He wanted to rest, he was still exhausted from going to the hospital and pretty much staying by Taeyong's side the entire time.

All he wants is sleep and right when Mark was about to close his eyes, he felt his phone vibrate beside him. Groaning, he turned over on his side as he picked up his phone.

He rubbed his eyes once he saw the name, making sure that it's who he thought was texting him.

'Johnny?'

Mark opens his phone to see the older had texted him which he thought was a little weird considering Donghyuck had told him that Johnny just called for him.

Johnny
Hey baby~ ;)

Mark
Hi
I just got done talking with Donghyuck, he said you called for him?

Johnny
I did
I sent him to run me an errand that will probably take him an hour
I want you to come over~