forty nine

I'm assuming you had a nice evening stroll with your baby daddy~

Mark rolled his eyes at Taeyong who waited by the front door for him, it was late by the time he got home.

What gave it away?

Taeyong didn't say anything except smirk and pointed to his neck to reflect the red blemishes that are scattered on Mark's collarbone.

Mosquito bites~

Mark blushed as his hand immediately went to cover the hickeys, Taeyong giggled as he also pointed at the front door behind Mark. ❝Plus I saw his car, he should give me ride sometime.

Yeah not gonna happen. Mark scoffed as he pushed past a laughing Taeyong with his hand still covering his neck. His cheeks were flushed red, almost about as red as the hickeys.

Mark ran upstairs and goes to his room but not before shouting back to Taeyong, ❝It's not like you're any better!

He slams his bedroom door closed and sighs, Mark removes his hand from his neck and walks over to his bed, ready to go to sleep.

Tomorrow was Friday (thank god) and that meant he'd had to see Donghyuck and the others. Mark makes a mental note to use his mom's or Taeyong's makeup to cover up the hickeys tomorrow.

Mark rubbed his eyes as he made his way to his bed, plugging in his phone to charge on the night stand and then getting under the covers, not bothering to change out of his clothes until morning.

Mark lays on his side as he stares at his balcony, the curtains were open so he could see the moon glowing in the midnight sky.

'How am I supposed to break up with Donghyuck without him hating me forever?'

Mark closed his eyes and let himself go to sleep while he waits for tomorrow to bring him hell on how he's supposed to break up with his boyfriend.

《 ♡ 》

So, it's almost May Markie. Aren't you excited for prom next month? Asks Donghyuck.

It was lunch and Mark kinda figured that that was going to be the first thing Donghyuck wanted to talk about. But he wasn't really feeling it today.

Yeah...

The plain response made Donghyuck frown, ❝You don't sound excited, what about Taeyong's graduation? Are you excited for that?

Mark shrugged, ❝I'm happy for him.

Ok what's wrong?