twenty four

The car ride to Donghyuck's wasn't awkward because Mark was kept occupied with his boyfriend clutching onto his arm like a leech and was rambling on about what happened in his last class.

Mark would sneak a few glances at Johnny who did the same, he could tell when Johnny got tired of Donghyuck's talking when he turned on the radio and raised the volume every time Donghyuck would try and overpower the music with his voice.

It was funny because Donghyuck smacked the back of Johnny's head and called him an asshole. Donghyuck's conversation with Mark switched to him and Johnny as Mark watched the two bicker, he found himself laughing when Donghyuck started grabbing Johnny's hair and pulling him at random times.

The car then stopped, Mark looked out the window realizing that they're in front of Donghyuck's house. ❝I'll be home late Hyuck so you better be in bed by the time I come back.

Mark turned around to see Donghyuck nod at Johnny as he got out of the car and started walking ahead of Mark, he decides to quickly follow him before Johnny could say anything but he was wrong.

See ya Johnny.

Before Mark could step foot out of the car, he felt a hand grab the back of his book bag and pull him back. He turns around to see Johnny gripping his book bag as he pulls Mark close to him, his mouth beside Mark's ear.

I don't want any funny business going down in that house like last time, you're mine and you better not give him anything that he asks for. Do I make myself clear?

Mark quickly nods his head as Johnny lets go of him, ❝I expect you to be gone by the time I get back. The only time you're ever allowed in this house is if you're seeing me.

Mark hums as a reply and quickly exits the car, shutting the door behind him. He walks to Donghyuck who's waiting for him by the doorstep, the younger opens the door as he lets Mark in first and he enters last, shutting the door behind him.

Come on, let's go upstairs. Donghyuck drags Mark by the hand as they walk up the stairs, it was silent the whole way up with Mark thinking back on Johnny's words.

He shuddered at the thought, ❝What'd he say to you?

Huh? Mark looks up at Donghyuck, pretending to be confused.

Johnny. Did he say something to scare you because he kept you behind for a pretty long time. Donghyuck stops walking on the stairs, turning around to look at Mark in the eyes.

If he's threatening you about what happened last time then tell me, I'll tell him to stop. I don't want him running off my boyfriend. Mark didn't know what to say to that, Donghyuck was serious and Mark didn't want to get himself into more trouble than he's already in.

Uh no he's just telling me we should just be hanging out and nothing more. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, feeling his boyfriend's eyes still on him.

But Mark—

Anyway let's go to your room already. With their hands still connected, Mark drags them both to Donghyuck's room.