twenty eight

The school year was going by fast, the chill of the September breeze made Mark shiver. But he's not outside anymore, he's at home with his mom at work and Taeyong over at Jaehyun's.

But Mark had heard some interesting news about his school having a dance, so he took advantage of the event to call Johnny, ❝Hey so there's going to be a dance at my school and it's this Friday so I was wondering if I could come over? Mark asked with hope in his tone.

It was silent on the other end until Mark heard a small laugh, ❝Sure, I can call in work sick that night so you can come over.

Mark felt a smile crossing his lips as he fist bumped the air, ❝Yes! I-I mean great, that's great.

Johnny laughed again, ❝I can never get over how adorable you are, like I never met someone as cute as you before and I mean it.

Mark felt himself blushing at Johnny's comment, I-I gotta go now. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Ok see ya tomorrow.

Mark said a quick 'goodbye' before hanging up, he lets out an exhausted sigh as he tosses his phone on the bed.

'Finally! If all goes well before then, I can actually give Johnny his surprise.' Mark smiled at his own thought, he gazed around his room, thinking about Friday when the dance is going on.

He's gonna be at Johnny's while everyone else is gonna be at the dance. He'll be alone with him, giving him his surprise that he's been thinking about since he and Johnny had sex.

He smiled at the thought already thinking how it's going to play out until another thought suddenly came to him.

'I'm not going to the dance but my friends will...'

...

'Maybe I didn't think this through.'

《 ♡ 》

Wait? You're NOT going to the dance? Jaemin asked, giving Mark a crazy look.

Uh yeah... Mark said in a "duh" tone.

You whore. Jaemin mumbled but Renjun heard him and smacked the back of his head.

OW! Renjun! Don't hit me!

Then don't call Mark names just because he isn't going to the dance. I'm sure he's got a valid reason.

All eyes turn to Mark, waiting for a response especially Donghyuck who's sitting beside him. He grabs Mark's hand, making him turn his attention over to him.

You do have a reason, right babe? Donghyuck asked.

Mark looked at Donghyuck who's starting to form an angry pout at him, ❝Yeah, I'm grounded.