three

Mark and Donghyuck stayed in the living room where they sat around and talked while playing a couple of video games on Donghyuck's play station.

Time flew by as it already turned to evening but to Mark, it only felt like a couple of hours.

So you live by yourself along with someone else, how come I've never seen them before?

Oh well I planned on explaining it wi— Donghyuck gets cut off by the doorbell ringing.

Oh he's here! But he usually brings his key... Donghyuck mutters to himself as he gets up from the couch to head over to the front door.

Mark sits patiently in his spot, curiously looking to see who comes through the front door.

Once Donghyuck opens the door, he wraps his arms around a very tall male who steps inside the house carrying bags of what he presumed to be groceries, but once Mark gets a good look at the male, his breath gets caught in his throat (kinda like the first time he met Donghyuck).

Hyung why are you so late? And you brought home ingredients I presume.

Donghyuck unwraps his arms from around the male but one thing that catches Mark's attention is "Hyung" and as if his boyfriend knew what he was thinking, he turns around to face him.

Mark. This is my older brother, Johnny.

Oh no.

Mark knew that he was in trouble right when he took in Johnny's features. He is a very tall and attractive male, probably one of the most attractive people he's ever seen and that's not fair because Donghyuck is standing right beside him! And speaking of his boyfriend, Mark hadn't realized that he was distracted and oblivious to Donghyuck talking to him.

Babe!

Huh? Mark jumps in his spot once he's broken out of his trance.

Donghyuck walks over to Mark and pulls him up from the couch so now he's standing in front of Johnny who has a smug look on his face.

Mark introduce yourself.

Uh I-I'm...

Mark was nervous as he felt his hands starting to get sweaty, he was making himself look like a fool and for what? He didn't know.

While Mark was still trying to make words come out of his mouth, he heard a deep laugh.

Hyuck I didn't realize what a shy boyfriend you had, maybe it's because he's never seen someone as hot looking as me before.

Johnny left to go to the kitchen but not before flashing a smirk at Mark who felt his cheeks burn.