thirty

Hey Baby? Wake up~

Mark flinched and shook his head at the way Johnny was shaking his shoulders to get him up, Come on Mark. I'm serious, you have to get up.

Mark whined as he rolled over on his side, completely ignoring Johnny. ❝I just got a text from Donghyuck. He's coming home early.

Mark's eyes shot open as he jumped out of Johnny's bed and quickly finds his pants, underwear, socks and shoes and slips them on all while trying to find his jacket that was somewhere on the floor. ❝Early?! When did he send that text!

Um about 2 minutes ago but the school isn't that far from our neighborhood so he could be back—

Johnny got cut off by the sound of the front door downstairs opening and closing followed by the voice of his younger brother, ❝Johnny! Where are you?

Shit! Mark whispered to himself, realizing that he's stuck.

They could hear Donghyuck quickly coming up the stairs as his footsteps were slowly making their way to Johnny's room.

Mark was panicking, he tried looking around Johnny's room for a quick exit or somewhere to hide but he couldn't. He had no where to hide, unless......

Johnny turned back around to face Mark to see what he was gonna do and he suddenly saw him drop to the floor and heard him crawling under his bed.

Mark! What are you doing?! Johnny whispered as he got down on the floor to glare at the younger that was hiding underneath his bed.

Hiding! You have to get Donghyuck to leave or else I'm dead meat!

Leave!? He's gonna know— The sound of Johnny's door opening cut him off as he quickly stood up to face his brother who's standing in the doorway.

Hey Hyuck. Johnny says nervously while scratching the back of his neck.

Hey Johnny, you gotta minute?

Uh.... Johnny looks around his room for a bit before nodding his head, ❝Sure, but can we be quick? I'm feeling a little tired tonight.

Mark's heart was pounding when he hears Johnny and Donghyuck talking, he didn't bother paying attention since he was wondering how he was gonna leave the house without getting caught.

He looks over to see the two still standing in their spots. He couldn't see their upper bodies or nothing like that, just their legs and feet.

But as he looked around the room, he wished his eyes hadn't landed on his jacket that he wore when he arrived at Johnny's house. His jacket was right there.....

Laying right in front of Johnny's foot!

Mark knew, he knew that Donghyuck would know that's not Johnny's, because that jacket was a birthday gift from Donghyuck!