ten

Both boys sat at the kitchen table eating the hot stacks of pancakes made by yours truly, Johnny.

Surprisingly, eating breakfast with Johnny after having an intimate moment last night made Mark feel comfortable around the older boy.

He smiled as he stuffed a piece of pancake into his mouth, Mark didn't realize how he should ask Johnny to take him back home because he wants to talk to Taeyong, that is if he lets him.

And after stopping at home, he plans to go see Donghyuck too, there's so much on his mind that Johnny notices his current state. He slowly gets out of his chair and makes his way over to Mark, resting both palms on his shoulders.

Jumping by the sudden contact, Mark feels Johnny's hands grip his shoulders in reassurance. ❝Something's bothering you and I'm not gonna let you leave till you tell me.

Sighing, Mark gives in, ❝I got text messages this morning from Taeyong and Donghyuck. I answered them both and now my brother is upset because he lied for me and I just lied to him back, he had a huge outburst and now he's pissed at me.

Mark felt like crying after telling Johnny his sudden conflict with his brother, he doesn't know why he's telling Johnny, he probably doesn't care.

I know it's not my place but, after being friends with someone like your brother, he's one of the most kindest and most forgiving person I know. So if I didn't know by now, I'd say he'd forgive you. He's just upset because you're always with Hyuck.

Mark smiles as he places a hand on top of Johnny's, ❝Thank you. Loving their current position, he turns around in his chair to smile up at Johnny.

Johnny returns it back as he slowly leans down to press his lips against Mark's. But the younger puts a hand up to stop him, wanting to tell him his conversation with Donghyuck.

Confused by the denial, Mark flashes Johnny an apologetic smile, ❝I didn't finish speaking, I talked with Donghyuck and I need to go see him.

Mark flinches when Johnny's hands leave his shoulders to run a hand through his hair.

Why? Isn't it enough for him that he sees you 24/7?

Mark furrowed his brows as he stands up from his chair, He's my boyfriend and he's sick, it's the least I could do considering he's starting to feel better.

Johnny curses under his breath which goes noticed by Mark who gives him a questioning look. ❝What?

Nothing. It's just I can't believe you're gonna stand here talking to me and act like what we did last night never happened, but you're right, Donghyuck's your boyfriend.

Mark knows that Johnny's upset but he didn't find a reason why he is, weren't they just having fun?

John—

No, I don't want to hear it. Get your shit together we're leaving in two minutes.

Johnny leaves the kitchen, going up the stairs with heavy footsteps followed by the sound of a door slamming.