nineteen

Ok, picking an outfit that doesn't give me away, Taeyong already knows the clothes I wear and those are hoodies, sweats and converse...

Mark was rummaging through his closet for a perfect disguise to go and spy on Jaehyun and Taeyong's date but he came up with nothing with the current clothes that he has. He was getting furious finding the same pieces of clothing over and over again until he had enough.

Why am I so plain!? Mark then grabbed a huge pile of clothes in his arms and threw them out of his closet.

He then throws himself on his bed as he grabs one of his pillows to put over his face and let out a muffled scream.

However, he didn't get to enjoy his little angry fest when his phone started buzzing. His hand lazily wanders over his bed and finds his phone. He removes the pillow from his face and sees a text message from Donghyuck.

Hyuckie
hey markie :)

Mark
Hi babe what's up?

Hyuckie
nothing much, just wanted to check how my boyfriend was doing

Mark
I'm fine, just not really up for school starting soon

Hyuckie
yeah I know.....
but I also have a question for you
Johnny seems to be in a bad mood lately and for some reason he's muttering a lot but to himself and I overheard him say your name
Why would he say your name?

Mark swallowed thickly as he read that text over, 'Does he know? Did Johnny actually tell him about us?'

Mark took a deep breath before moving his thumbs over the keyboard to come up with his excuse.

Mark
I don't know Hyuck maybe he's got something against me?
It was probably what happened the last time I was there :/

Hyuckie
yeah I thought so too but maybe you shouldn't come over for a while until I clear things up with him :(
but I'll still come over to your house tho so we can fulfill our promise ;)

Mark's heart almost stopped, 'Oh yeah... kinda forgot about that'

Mark
Yeah I know, I'll be thinking of that promise 😉

Hyuckie
you are too much Mark Lee and I love you for that

Mark
Aww I love you ❤️

Hyuckie
love you too ❤️
I gtg, talk to you tomorrow markie 😘

Mark wished Donghyuck a good night and set his phone down once again, he then got up to sort through this clothes one last time and figure out what the hell he was gonna wear.