forty eight

Mark was pretty sure he made things awkward after mentioning Donghyuck in their discussion. He waited for Johnny to say something, anything at all but he was actually stuck for once which made Mark shocked that he actually didn't have anything to say back to that.

Uh Johnny?

Instead of getting a response, Mark was shocked to see that Johnny suddenly stood up and grabbed his hand, pulling him out of his seat so they were both standing up.

Johnny then placed both of his hands on Mark's shoulders and spoke in a frantic voice, ❝Is it a bad time to tell you that I love you?

Ok that was soon. Also pretty late but way too soon.

Mark's eyes went wide and his cheeks flushed pink as he tried to make sense of what Johnny just said. ❝W-what?

Mark thought that Johnny was done speaking but he was wrong, ❝You also have to break up with Donghyuck, like now!

Ok also way too soon but very late!

Wait Johnny what are you saying! Where is all this coming from? Mark questioned as he took Johnny's hands off of his shoulders and held them in his.

Johnny let out a sigh as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, ❝Ok I'll start over... he still had his eyes closed but opens them so he was staring directly into Mark's, ❝I said that, I love you...

Oh...

I knew that.

What! When?! Johnny yelled, looking shocked.

Um you said it after you took my virginity. Mark blushed a deeper pink remembering that night.

Oh... Johnny also blushed (yes he blushed guys!) from embarrassment, he should've known that Mark wasn't exactly asleep when he said that.

Already embarrassed, Johnny averted his gaze to the ground by tilting his head down causing the younger to sigh.

Mark let go one of Johnny's hands that he was holding and reached his hand up to cup the side of the older's face, lifting his head up so his attention was back on him.

Don't get shy on me now Johnny, I kinda have something to say too. Johnny looked confused when Mark suddenly smiled at him.

I think I like you too.

You think you do? Johnny teased with a raise of his eyebrow.