fifty seven

plz don't get upset with the ending,
I meant for it to be like this 😅

───────────────────

Home sweet home, again.

Mark got out of the car as he looked up at the beach house, he really did like it the first time he came here and he wouldn't mind raising his son in this house, and living here with Johnny. Speaking of...

I still can't believe I'm having your kid Johnny.

Mark heard a gasp and smiled when he looked over at Johnny.

I feel offended. You don't want to have my kids? Johnny said with a "sad" pout on his face.

Mark shook his head as he carefully leaned over and kissed Johnny's cheek, ❝Of course I do. I just hope that he's smart and not dumb like me.

Well then I guess we better pray.

Hey! Don't be rude— JOHNNY! PUT ME DOWN I'M MAD AT YOU! Mark yelled as Johnny carefully picked him up bridal style.

He ignores Mark and walks over to the front door of the beach house, ❝If you don't stop squirming, you're gonna fall and we can't have that.

Then put me down.

Mark wasn't having any of Johnny's games right now but honestly, he liked being held this close to him even if he was being such a giant man child about it.

Johnny walked all the way to the door of the beach house and managed to still hold Mark in his arms while he opens the door. They step inside but Johnny still doesn't put Mark down.

Ok we're inside now, so can you put me down? Mark glared at Johnny who shook his head with a smile.

Nope. Johnny quickly kicks off his shoes and starts walking again, heading towards the stairs. ❝I wanna carry you, is that too much to ask for?

Johnny pouts at Mark who was still glaring, ❝Well I don't want to be held, so put me down.

Is this how you're gonna behave the whole time while you're carrying our child?

Well I'm doing it now so yeah. Mark scoffed not realizing that they stopped walking and were already up in the guest bedroom that they stayed in on their first night.

Well aside from being childish... Johnny paused as he walked over to the bed and gently lays Mark down on it.