I don't care, I've pulled a bunch of all nighters before.

Look, I know it's tough. But he'll be alright. We both know Jaehyun is a good guy and he'll take good care of Taeyong.

I know, I just wish that I got to spend a few more days with him still. Mark's voice started to crack before more tears rolled down his cheeks.

Don't cry anymore, you'll make yourself sick and that's not good. Mark sniffled some more before he heard Johnny's calm voice, ❝Keep your head up high baby, there's always a brighter day.

Thank you Johnny, I love you.

I love you too, now get some sleep. You'll need it.

Ok, night Johnny.

Johnny said 'good night' to Mark but before he hung up, he blew a kiss to the camera which made Mark giggle before doing the same.

Then he hung up, Mark sighed as he saw his reflection on his black screen. After having talking with Johnny, he was starting to feel tired. So without any other choice, he sets his phone aside and snuggles into his sheets, sleep taking over.

《 ♡ 》

Mark was tired but not tired enough that he wouldn't get out of bed to send Taeyong off. So here he was, standing in the middle of the airport at 6 in the morning with his mom, brother and Jaehyun.

Oh I knew this day would come, my oldest baby leaving the nest. His mom cried as she hugged Taeyong tightly in her arms.

Mom don't cry, I'll be back in like four years and I'll try to make visits too. He laughed when his mom lightly smacked him for his comment.

Four years too long. Be careful my sweet baby. She pulls away to place a kiss on Taeyong's forehead before averting her gaze to Jaehyun who becomes stiff under her gaze. ❝And you.

Jaehyun stood still in his spot as Taeyong's mother started walking over to him, waiting for the worst to come from but all he got were arms wrapping him up in a warm hug, ❝Take care of my little boy.

Jaehyun sighed in relief before hugging her back, ❝I promise Mrs. Lee.

While that was going on, Mark walked up to Taeyong and gave him a small smile. ❝So, this is it.

Yep, I'm leaving.

Mark didn't waste anymore time and quickly engulfed his brother in a hug (but still being mindful of not crushing his belly), ❝I'm gonna miss you Tae, please take care of yourself.