Make A Wish

October 12, 2020

Research Type: N/A

Group Involved: U

[TAEYONG, DOYOUNG, JAEHYUN, LUCAS, XIAOJUN, JAEMIN, and SHOTARO]

File Name: Make A Wish

Goal: N/A

Summary: The clones have disappeared. Only Dream currently remains at the Dream Lab. Investigations are occurring within the lab. More information to be reported later.

Almost immediately after the remaining clones were dropped into the Dream World, joyful reunions occurred between the three groups. 127, Dream and WayV had only heard of each other for months, but seeing each other was a different feeling than only hearing glimpses of reports between the scientists.

DOYOUNG was the first to remind them they had to get moving for the sake of being able to remain free. WayV didn't care for that comment, but they knew better than anyone what it was like to be captured within this world that seemed so cheerful.

SHOTARO and SUNGCHAN were highly unskilled in the usage of their gifts with such large groups, a factor no one had counted on when they thought they were relying on the two to help keep them out of danger.

Their first fault was separating in time periods, and their second fault was separating in general.

SHOTARO took TAEYONG, XIAOJUN, JAEHYUN, JAEMIN, DOYOUNG and LUCAS to an Indian styled building while SUNGCHAN accidentally took the rest to a different time period. It had been a complete miscommunication, but one that looked like it had been calculated. After all, a group of twenty-three is a lot easier to find than seven.

Avoiding mirrors at all cost, like KUN warned them to, the group of seven hid inside the Indian styled temple. They tried to stay serious and get back to the others, or at least obtain communication with them, but they were very quickly distracted.

It started with TAEYONG swinging from a chandelier, everyone naturally having to follow. When that entertainment form was exhausted, they started playing around the temple by messing with cloths and flowers they had found lying around. It didn't matter that they hadn't known SHOTARO for very long or that they had never been on a mission with XIAOJUN, except for LUCAS.

DOYOUNG was once again the first to remind them they had to get back to the others, and a cult circle was formed in attempt to reach the other portion of their group. It wasn't as successful as they had hoped, but they had fun.

However, the cult circle had been successful in making them disappear from the temple at the flick of fabric.

Judgement of Research: N/A