My First and Last

February 8th, 2017

Research Type: Mandatory

Group Involved: Dream

[MARK, DONGHYUCK, JENO, JISUNG, CHENLE, RENJUN, and J̷̡̧̘̰͍̹͔̦̗̆À̶͖̦̹̍̓̓̈́̿̾̋͋̀̈͑̕ͅĖ̸̦̘̙̮̖̓̂̈́͆͘͝M̴͕͖̻̃͠Í̵̢̻͓̪̯̝̯̇̽̂͗̎̔Ň̵͙͎͕̱̻̣͙́̽̌̒͗]

File Name: My First and Last

Goal: To prevent the Dreamies from getting suspicious over MARK and DONGHYUCK's absence

Summary: The teens were overly excited to have the clones back in their schemes and daily activities, immediately involving them in their latest plan to flirt with the teacher they created in their Dream World society. In the process of adding the clones back in, JAEMIN was removed from the Dream World and was caught in between.

MARK and DONGHYUCK walked into the classroom completely confused, and RENJUN waved them in with a finger to his lips to stop them from saying anything. A young teacher was at the front of the classroom by the chalkboard, writing something out of a book. It was clear no one was paying attention to the lesson, though.

JENO whispered to DONGHYUCK the plan they had in place for when the lunch break started, also mentioning that JAEMIN had went to the bathroom so his absence wouldn't be questioned. The same was explained to MARK by CHENLE and JISUNG, and the teacher left just as they knew she would when the bell rang.

Leaving no time to waste, the teens ran to the gymnasium with their clone friends, finding all the supplies they had left there untouched. They spent the entire lunch break making cars from cardboard boxes and other materials to impress their teacher to show her they could be real men for her, and when they were done they drove them out into the parking lot where they knew she would be coming back from wherever she always went.

Just to see that her husband was dropping her back off at the school, and there was a "baby on board" sticker on the back windshield.

While the others groaned and whined about how they had done all that work just to find she was already taken, CHENLE laughed. He had never been fully into the plan like the others had been, and the whole situation was very funny to him.

The lab technicians monitoring the Dream World sighed and placed their heads in their hands or took another drink of their highly caffeinated coffee, trying to figure out if it was worth almost jeopardizing the clone's mission and getting JAEMIN stuck between the two worlds just for that.

Judgement of Research: Necessary, but a fail